Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Thanks @Rayn and Mrs Rayn. First time I’ve used the turnip exchange site and worked well and didn’t have to wait too long. Haven’t been checking the thread this week until now so glad to sell this morning at a good price. I think being able to wait until late in the week helps as most people will probably have sold by now.

Just pushed me over the 10mil profit mark too so got my last stalk market badge.

Just now, ymaohyd said:

Thanks @Rayn and Mrs Rayn. First time I’ve used the turnip exchange site and worked well and didn’t have to wait too long. Haven’t been checking the thread this week until now so glad to sell this morning at a good price. I think being able to wait until late in the week helps as most people will probably have sold by now.

Just pushed me over the 10mil profit mark too so got my last stalk market badge.

Thanks for the generous tip, my wife will be very pleased to check her account when she gets home from work :wub:

My son game has 475, I’ll be around for a bit if anyone wants to visit, he’s too young to manage the online! 

edit: right, I’ve got a dodo code so just PM if you want it.  Offering it here first as quite a few here have helped him before with turnips, then I might set him up on that exchange site thing.

edit edit: thanks to those that popped in, gifts were very welcome! I’ll look in again later as I’ve got to do some work now.  Please PM if you need to visit and I’ll let you know when I’m back

623 in Newtonia today if there's any stragglers still looking to sell.

I'm also looking for mums, cosmos and windflower seeds of any colour if anyone can spare a few.

PM for a dodo code.

50 minutes ago, Squigs said:

I'm also looking for mums, cosmos and windflower seeds of any colour if anyone can spare a few.

PM for a dodo code.

sent you a PM.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Squigs said:

PM for a dodo code.

32 minutes ago, Robsk1 said:

sent you a PM.

Cheers.

Thanks for that, much obliged. 

2 hours ago, Squigs said:

PM for a dodo code.

You still around and open?

Thanks again, left some seeds and a wee tip next to you. You're island is lovely by the way, great set up. 

Oh and I watered your flowers at the top left of island if that does anything. 

No problem, and thanks for the tips and watering my flowers.

Seems like most folk already managed to sell up earlier in the week (myself included, turnip prophet had me at 70% decreasing yesterday morning), so closing up again now. 

18 minutes ago, Squigs said:

No problem, and thanks for the tips and watering my flowers.

Seems like most folk already managed to sell up earlier in the week (myself included, turnip prophet had me at 70% decreasing yesterday morning), so closing up again now. 

You still about, I don’t have many but my prices have been garbage!

100% chance of fluctuating for me this week, potentially scaling the dizzy heights of 133 bells... so I'll be begging for entry to someone's island later in the week! :omg: