rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Nothing worse than waiting for the guy that's clearly forgotten to click Leave in the queue. :quote:

• Upvote 2

Just now, MagicalDrop said:

Hmm 13 pairs ahead of me at a 10 min wait per pair = 2hr wait :hmm:

The couple of people before slow Adam turned up took about 7 minutes. I'm hoping Tim is equally quick :quote:

2 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Hmm 13 pairs ahead of me at a 10 min wait per pair = 2hr wait :hmm:

I've moved 5 spots in 30 mins. Currently 9th. Yikes!

Just now, b00dles said:

Adam has moved in too it seems :P

3 people could have been in and out in the time he's been there!

I think it’s polite to be ready to fly before you join the queue. Thanks @Flams left you a bell bag and an NMT. 

Is it still the case that you shouldn't leave by pressing minus because everyone teleports to the airport?

And people aren't selling things one by one now either I hope? :D

To all people complaining about some visitors being slow, have you ever done this before? Some times it can take a full 10-15 minutes from you get the code until you land due to interference and insanely slow loading times. It can take as much as 10 minutes to walk from the airport to the cranny and the same time back. 

Just now, Rayn said:

To all people complaining about some visitors being slow, have you ever done this before? Some times it can take a full 10-15 minutes from you get the code until you land due to interference and insanely slow loading times. It can take as much as 10 minutes to walk from the airport to the cranny and the same time back. 

Turns out it's someone making several trips. Not cool when only 2 people on at a time.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hubertus Bigend said:

No, it's me, making several trips. Like, I promise I'm going as quickly as I can. This will probably be the last run I ever need to make too.

Surely one trip then go yo the back of the queue is correct etiquette? 

• Upvote 7

Just now, Rayn said:

I was mucking about as someone already made the gag about moving in. I've done at least three of these now and it's always a faff, I'm not having a go :hug:

Just now, Hubertus Bigend said:

No, it's me, making several trips

I'm not sure of the etiquette here…

1 minute ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

No, it's me, making several trips. Like, I promise I'm going as quickly as I can. This will probably be the last run I ever need to make too.

Dude, you make a trip then join the back of the queue!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, in this instance it should've been one trip per queue. 

Just now, MagicalDrop said:

Surely one trip then go yo the back of the queue is correct etiquette? 

Nah, just waste everyone else's time instead.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rayn said:

I think we do understand that it takes ~5-10 mins best case, maybe a little more if interference etc. But someone making many trips to sell multiple full inventories gets a little discourteous, I think. Adam said he'd dropped 3.5m (at 90 bells per turnip) this week - that's a lot of repeat business.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Mike said:

I think we do understand that it takes ~5-10 mins best case, maybe a little more if interference etc. But someone making many trips to sell multiple full inventories gets a little discourteous, I think. Adam said he'd dropped 3.5m (at 90 bells per turnip) this week - that's a lot of repeat business.

Fuuuuuuuuuu

Just now, Uncle Mike said:

Yeah, several runs in a 2 ppl queue isn't fair to anyone, I hope he tips at least 50%

I feel particularly shitty because I told my daughter she couldn't play Just Dance because "daddy needs to sell our turnips – it won't take long".

Just now, Rayn said:

Yeah, several runs in a 2 ppl queue isn't fair to anyone, I hope he tips at least 50%

to everyone he's held up, yeah. 

• Upvote 2

Moved a whopping 6 places in 40 minutes. Would've been 5 if someone hadn't accidentally left the queue!

Just now, Rex Grossman said:

Moved a whopping 6 places in 40 minutes. Would've been 5 if someone hadn't accidentally left the queue!

Would have been 5 more along if someone wasn't doing multiple runs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, spork said:

Would have been 5 more along if someone wasn't doing multiple runs.

Yes, but our time isn't as important as his presumably.

Edit: If I'm not in by about 3.40 I'll have to leave the queue anyway :(

1 minute ago, Rex Grossman said:

Yes, but our time isn't as important as his presumably.

Edit: If I'm not in by about 3.40 I'll have to leave the queue anyway :(

3 now allowed on the island and presumably flams kicked the selfish guy from the queue :omg:

• Upvote 1