rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Just now, PaulM said:

Has the dodo code changed? It doesn't seem to be working for me any more. 

yes, refresh should hopefully show you the new one. 

4 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

You're not supposed to do that apparently, it's reported that it causes issues for the folk still on the island.

good to know. I've not had problems with that so far but i'll be sure not to do it again.

• Upvote 2

I keep getting 'oh drumsticks, looks like there aren't any islands that can you take you right now'.

EDIT: Nevermind got the new dodo code. 

@Flams you reckon you'll be on later this evening. I'm #20 in the queue but really need to go shopping, so will probably block the queue. Figure I'll drop off and rejoin later?

Just now, spanx said:

@Flams you reckon you'll be on later this evening. I'm #20 in the queue but really need to go shopping, so will probably block the queue. Figure I'll drop off and rejoin later?

I will for sure. 

• Upvote 2

Just back from work and saw this amazing price! I'll have to try later if queue is locked for the moment. 

Just now, Exidor said:

Absolute carnage, every week :D

It's the Animal Crossing equivalent of two folks fighting over a giant telly on Black Friday. :D

1 minute ago, ilpostino said:

It's the Animal Crossing equivalent of two folks fighting over a giant telly on Black Friday. :D

And then it turns out one person has bought four.

• Upvote 1

Looks like it's dropped again since these guys got their codes (or so turnip exchange said) so might be taking a while.

That was great, thanks Flams :) Left a tip with the frankly vast fortune that others have left.

@Flams I've joined the queue to get in on the action as well - thanks for keeping things open for us!

Is there somewhere I can add my name to the rllmuk group and get a few friends? I am relatively new to the online aspect of this. Be fun to see some other islands without the extreme time pressure when selling turnips..

3 minutes ago, Baz said:

@Flams I've joined the queue to get in on the action as well - thanks for keeping things open for us!

Is there somewhere I can add my name to the rllmuk group and get a few friends? I am relatively new to the online aspect of this. Be fun to see some other islands without the extreme time pressure when selling turnips..

In the first post there's a Google sheet - add yourself in there! :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Flams said:

OK FOLKS!

628 bells per turnip on fishing. 

https://turnip.exchange/island/373c4651

Tips welcomed but not necessary, any that are dropped will go to my daughter so she can pay off mortgages etc.

My internet can be flaky at times, so if it drops out please bear with me and I'll reset asap. By all means PM me  to give  me the heads up as I may be away. 

I'll keep it open as long as I can, may shut around 5/6pm for a bit and then reopen after dinner if interest is still there. 

Enjoy!

If you’re around after dinner I’ll try then if that’s ok :) 

1 minute ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

Can I join again later? Am I forbidden now? I don't wanna ruin anyone else's day here.

It was an honest mistake - jump in the queue! :)

• Upvote 1

Oh shit kicked myself out and now I can't get back in.

In and out as quick as possible to free up the space, the beach is covered in money!

Something is wrong with it, if you try to rejoin the que it says it's locked. I closed my original window but my name is still there as being present on the island.

Ade left just before me as well, though I guess maybe he's left the window open.

I can't see a reason why the queue would be locked....