rllmuk

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

@Flams I've joined the queue to get in on the action as well - thanks for keeping things open for us!

Is there somewhere I can add my name to the rllmuk group and get a few friends? I am relatively new to the online aspect of this. Be fun to see some other islands without the extreme time pressure when selling turnips..

3 minutes ago, Baz said:

@Flams I've joined the queue to get in on the action as well - thanks for keeping things open for us!

Is there somewhere I can add my name to the rllmuk group and get a few friends? I am relatively new to the online aspect of this. Be fun to see some other islands without the extreme time pressure when selling turnips..

In the first post there's a Google sheet - add yourself in there! :)

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Flams said:

OK FOLKS!

628 bells per turnip on fishing. 

https://turnip.exchange/island/373c4651

Tips welcomed but not necessary, any that are dropped will go to my daughter so she can pay off mortgages etc.

My internet can be flaky at times, so if it drops out please bear with me and I'll reset asap. By all means PM me  to give  me the heads up as I may be away. 

I'll keep it open as long as I can, may shut around 5/6pm for a bit and then reopen after dinner if interest is still there. 

Enjoy!

If you’re around after dinner I’ll try then if that’s ok :) 

1 minute ago, Hubertus Bigend said:

Can I join again later? Am I forbidden now? I don't wanna ruin anyone else's day here.

It was an honest mistake - jump in the queue! :)

• Upvote 1

Something is wrong with it, if you try to rejoin the que it says it's locked. I closed my original window but my name is still there as being present on the island.

2 hours ago, Flams said:

OK FOLKS!

628 bells per turnip on fishing. 

https://turnip.exchange/island/373c4651

Tips welcomed but not necessary, any that are dropped will go to my daughter so she can pay off mortgages etc.

My internet can be flaky at times, so if it drops out please bear with me and I'll reset asap. By all means PM me  to give  me the heads up as I may be away. 

I'll keep it open as long as I can, may shut around 5/6pm for a bit and then reopen after dinner if interest is still there. 

Enjoy!

I've joined the queue too Flams, awfully good of you!  Fat tip coming up.

The queue was locked for me too, but then it unlocked...

I’m back in at the back, 20th of 20. The beach was coated in cash when I went @Flams you might want to grab it all if you have a minute, it looked terrifying seeing it all there unattended!

Went to a black screen for ages as I exited the Nook store.. Brought up the 'someone quietly left' prompt as it finally put me outside and then went again.. and several mins of 'loading' later has reset me to the airport, turnips unsold!

EDIT now hung again opening the doors to the store.. Can't move..

Same, was on the island, sold all the nips and got the cash, gave me interference errors at the airport then booted me home, nips unsold

Wasn’t able to reconnect and then it just booted me out altogether

Back to the queue!