Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

2 minutes ago, sladie said:

fantastic! I’ll be over in a bit. Do you need any items / fossils?

If you've got a bracho head then that's the only fossil i need! Also, any bamboo seedlings you can spare much appreciated. Other than that i'm all good!

7 minutes ago, evil p said:

If you've got a bracho head then that's the only fossil i need! Also, any bamboo seedlings you can spare much appreciated. Other than that i'm all good!

No worries, I’ll bring that fossil and some seedlings :)

It crashed I think. Someone left using '-' I think.

Also suprised that so many people were there. Way more than the 4 listed as allowed on the exchange site and many names didn't match up.

But thanks @evil p I did get out with my dastardly gains (a later arrival will have saved mine for me). I dropped some bells but no idea if that saved or not :(

Just now, Daley said:

Yes please, would it be OK to make a few trips if that's OK? Went a bit mad this week with turnips.

It's very busy!

Recommended approach is to leave queue and rejoin after each trip.

The game crashed after I'd sold and went to the airport. Spawned at home with all nips in my pockets still :( 

Oh well, it's always like this whenever the first forumite of the week post a good price, loads of people want to sell as early as possible. 

Thanks a bunch for opening @evil p, hopefully I'll be able to get back home after the next trip :) 

4 minutes ago, Rayn said:

The game crashed after I'd sold and went to the airport. Spawned at home with all nips in my pockets still :( 

Oh well, it's always like this whenever the first forumite of the week post a good price, loads of people want to sell as early as possible. 

Thanks a bunch for opening @evil p, hopefully I'll be able to get back home after the next trip :) 

Really sorry for the wasted time. I'll be back in a bit with another link and should be able to open until 10 so if i need to be so hopefully no rush for people and plenty of time for everyone that wants to to visit.  Just need to hope my internet stays up for a decent length of time.

Just waiting for my brother and a friend to sell before i post again. Need to get them out of the way first so they stop congesting things...!

2 minutes ago, Daley said:

Would it be OK if I made a few visits please?  I have joined the back of the queue but just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking the piss.

Of course! Very happy for people to make as many trips as they like.

1 hour ago, sladie said:

No worries, I’ll bring that fossil and some seedlings :)

Thanks so much for the fossil and seedlings (i'm assuming it was you!). That's massive - basically just completed the fossils in my museum with that after being on one to go for about 2 weeks. Now just to find a moment to go speak to Blathers... might do that a little later.