rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

3 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

That'll do for me! Will you be open tonight? 7 onwards...?

Yeah open now and will leave it open, add me on 3054-6535-9129

Just let me know if I go offline and can jump back on whenever

38 minutes ago, bimbam said:

Yeah open now and will leave it open, add me on 3054-6535-9129

Just let me know if I go offline and can jump back on whenever

Just sent you a request.

3 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

Just sent you a request.

Accepted and open, help yourself to anything of interest on the beach

5 minutes ago, bimbam said:

Accepted and open, help yourself to anything of interest on the beach

Cheers... On the way!

If anyone is searching for a semi decent nips price Daisy Mae is selling at 93 on my island and I can open up if you want

Yikes!

Mine is 77 today, 84 and 80 yesterday. Could peak tomorrow at approaching 600 though, we shall see. 

• Upvote 1

131 today.. 

Predictor sites reckon mine won't go above 220 this week.. 

Down further to 72 this afternoon, but promising signs from tomorrow, maybe. Probably not though. 

IMG_20200526_125424.jpg

1 minute ago, evil p said:

535 on Trangle at the moment. Will try and keep open all afternoon - having a weird intermittent internet drop issue lately but will repost later if it does go down.

https://turnip.exchange/island/3fdff21c

fantastic! I’ll be over in a bit. Do you need any items / fossils?

2 minutes ago, sladie said:

fantastic! I’ll be over in a bit. Do you need any items / fossils?

If you've got a bracho head then that's the only fossil i need! Also, any bamboo seedlings you can spare much appreciated. Other than that i'm all good!

7 minutes ago, evil p said:

If you've got a bracho head then that's the only fossil i need! Also, any bamboo seedlings you can spare much appreciated. Other than that i'm all good!

No worries, I’ll bring that fossil and some seedlings :)

It crashed I think. Someone left using '-' I think.

Also suprised that so many people were there. Way more than the 4 listed as allowed on the exchange site and many names didn't match up.

But thanks @evil p I did get out with my dastardly gains (a later arrival will have saved mine for me). I dropped some bells but no idea if that saved or not :(

Things got a bit chaotic there... Apologies. My brother is also here which explains the higher number of people.

Yeah I'm getting the interference thing repeatedly now. Hopefully try again later as I should really be working in stead of repeatedly asking a dodo to check again. 

24 minutes ago, evil p said:

535 on Trangle at the moment. Will try and keep open all afternoon - having a weird intermittent internet drop issue lately but will repost later if it does go down.

https://turnip.exchange/island/3fdff21c

Yes please, would it be OK to make a few trips if that's OK? Went a bit mad this week with turnips.

It's very busy!

Just now, Daley said:

Yes please, would it be OK to make a few trips if that's OK? Went a bit mad this week with turnips.

It's very busy!

Recommended approach is to leave queue and rejoin after each trip.

• Upvote 1

Will do. It crashed so I will try again in a minute.

And now my internet just went down. Sorry all. Will open again shortly and might limit the queue a bit more. Link to follow...

• Upvote 4

The game crashed after I'd sold and went to the airport. Spawned at home with all nips in my pockets still :( 

Oh well, it's always like this whenever the first forumite of the week post a good price, loads of people want to sell as early as possible. 

Thanks a bunch for opening @evil p, hopefully I'll be able to get back home after the next trip :) 

4 minutes ago, Rayn said:

The game crashed after I'd sold and went to the airport. Spawned at home with all nips in my pockets still :( 

Oh well, it's always like this whenever the first forumite of the week post a good price, loads of people want to sell as early as possible. 

Thanks a bunch for opening @evil p, hopefully I'll be able to get back home after the next trip :) 

Really sorry for the wasted time. I'll be back in a bit with another link and should be able to open until 10 so if i need to be so hopefully no rush for people and plenty of time for everyone that wants to to visit.  Just need to hope my internet stays up for a decent length of time.

Just waiting for my brother and a friend to sell before i post again. Need to get them out of the way first so they stop congesting things...!

• Upvote 4