rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

29 minutes ago, evil p said:

Right, finally back and on this link:

https://turnip.exchange/island/2003c2fe

I've limited to a 3 queue now to try and calm things down a bit...

Would it be OK if I made a few visits please?  I have joined the back of the queue but just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking the piss.

Thanks all! Really appreciate the generosity! Think people are rolling through pretty well now from what i can tell...

2 minutes ago, Daley said:

Would it be OK if I made a few visits please?  I have joined the back of the queue but just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking the piss.

As you as you rejoin the queue for each trip you're golden.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Daley said:

Of course! Very happy for people to make as many trips as they like.

• Upvote 1

Hello mr @evil p just joined the queue but thought I'd post as a heads up.

Have people given you enough bamboo seedlings as I've got loads. Or any other fossils?

1 hour ago, sladie said:

No worries, I’ll bring that fossil and some seedlings :)

Thanks so much for the fossil and seedlings (i'm assuming it was you!). That's massive - basically just completed the fossils in my museum with that after being on one to go for about 2 weeks. Now just to find a moment to go speak to Blathers... might do that a little later.

Gah, connection lost just as I was landing :lol: 

Seems like it's one of those days for me....

Gah - communications error. No idea what caused that as my internet's still up. Sorry all who were on the island or near the front of the queue. New links shortly...

2 minutes ago, evil p said:

Thanks so much for the fossil and seedlings (i'm assuming it was you!). That's massive - basically just completed the fossils in my museum with that after being on one to go for about 2 weeks. Now just to find a moment to go speak to Blathers... might do that a little later.

No worries! I’ll be back shortly as I got booted out when I was in the shop!

1 minute ago, evil p said:

Gah - communications error. No idea what caused that as my internet's still up. Sorry all who were on the island or near the front of the queue. New links shortly...

I've never done it myself but can't you just update the dodo code on the previous queue so people don't lose their place?

1 minute ago, spork said:

I've never done it myself but can't you just update the dodo code on the previous queue so people don't lose their place?

Ah - good point, i didn't even think that'd be an option. I'll definitely try that if it happens again.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, b00dles said:

Hello mr @evil p just joined the queue but thought I'd post as a heads up.

Have people given you enough bamboo seedlings as I've got loads. Or any other fossils?

Hope you've managed to get back in the queue. My fossils are now complete! But some more seedlings would be amazing if you've got some to spare. Thanks!

1 minute ago, evil p said:

Hope you've managed to get back in the queue. My fossils are now complete! But some more seedlings would be amazing if you've got some to spare. Thanks!

I somehow joined back at 12th where I was before but no probs, I'll grab some bamboo. Thanks

Is the island still up? David has been there for 22 minutes and no one has moved I don't think

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, b00dles said:

Is the island still up? David has been there for 22 minutes and no one has moved I don't think

And I'm next in the queue :(

Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 16.07.42.png

I don't think there's a Dave on the island, I was just there and got back home. Was only another girl there. 

Sorry, just trying to pass the time while I wait for my turn.

Thanks all for the amazing tips! Just to warn you that i'm heading out on a run for a while and will leave things open and as they are. Fingers crossed things continue to run smoothly but apologies if something falls over for whatever reason. If it does, i'll be back on later for those that didn't get in. 

At the moment though, seems to be flowing quite well!

• Upvote 2

Thanks @evil p, I may have funked the queue up. Phone refreshed the page, it's showing that I'm on the island and I can't leave the queue, can you kick me from the queue? I'm Alan.

Tip left with the others!

Managed to get on and sell, but then got disconnected. Now I can't get back :(

Think it may have gone down. Got a “inactive island” message or something along those lines.