rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

I apologise if that was me. I sold my turnips, got to the airport and got a disconnect. Turns out my internet just dropped and ive got all my turnips back.

Tried reconnecting but says no island available.

14 minutes ago, evil p said:

Apols again all for the connection issues while i was out.

Island is back up now for those that missed out or looking for a price this eve. 

535 on Trangle:

https://turnip.exchange/island/bd488de1

Are you staying open past 8pm? I would like to nip over but won't be available before then.

Is there anything you're looking for that I might be able to bring over (assuming you're still around etc etc)

11 minutes ago, strawdonkey said:

Are you staying open past 8pm? I would like to nip over but won't be available before then.

Is there anything you're looking for that I might be able to bring over (assuming you're still around etc etc)

Yes sure - happy to stay open after 8! Errm, nothing in particular but thank you. I guess a recipe card is always good if you've got any swaps...

• Upvote 1

Left some bells behind your resident services 

6 minutes ago, evil p said:

Yes sure - happy to stay open after 8! Errm, nothing in particular but thank you. I guess a recipe card is always good if you've got any swaps...

I have a recipe for a Pot. Don't get too excited!

Let me know if you think of anything else, but otherwise I'll join the queue after 8 and leave a tip on the way out, thank you :)

Sorry for running in and running immediately out again- thought best just to do my business after some of the horror shows we've had in here before! Left 200k on the way as a wee thank you.

I left quick too to make room for others, left a tip, thank you :)

I’ve left but it still says me on the list! I wanted to rejoin to sell a second load but I’m worried I’ll end up in there twice.

I’ve been removed now. It keeps doing this on turnip exchange, is there a way to for only remove yourself from the queue?

Thanks again @evil p, my wife even broke her Dodo code virginity and came to yours to sell turnips. 

Sorry think I’ve joined the queue twice in my haste. I’m a shambles.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, left a tip by the shop. Your island looks really interesting. Can we come back for a proper look around another day?

• Upvote 1

Thanks again for opening @evil p your island is very cool. Need to get to work on mine I think.

132 today. That tracker thing suggests I may get a 250+ price later today or tomorrow but no more than that.

Turnip Prophet's predicting a large spike (206 - 618) for me this afternoon. I missed yesterday's @evil p bonanza so here's hoping it's nearer 618 than 206.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, andyw said:

I have 544. I'll open up if anyone's interested.

Please :)