rllmuk

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Just now, Daley said:

I went a bit nuts a few weeks ago and it was very stressful so have limited myself to just one "load" a week and that's plenty if a good price comes up. Certainly for day to day stuff but I feel like I have enough banked now to tackle some of the redevelopment stuff. It's all part of the fun but it can get stressful with all the connection issues.

Yeah, i've just been doing the one lot of turnips. For a few weeks i was doing two lots, but i fear i'll buy a load and then forget to sell ;-)

55 minutes ago, Rayn said:

I noticed, that was impressively quick. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do it as quick before. 

Could've shaved off a few seconds, I nabbed a surfboard too. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks again @Tetmon I had a fair few turnips this week, but just did the one trip to give others a chance before time runs out. Got a good enough price at mine to sell the rest. I left a tip behind you :) 

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Thanks everyone for the tips so far.

Friendly reminder that I'm GMT +8 hrs, so only about 85 mins left. In and out ;)

I'll be afk from now, but will check now and again.

https://turnip.exchange/island/20c5de10

Thanks again, and sorry just seen this, hope I didn't blather on too much (HOO!).

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Last 15 mins.

Whoever Han is, please leave the queue on turnip exchange, thanks. :)

Thank you!

(Can't bear to watch !!)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for opening @Tetmon and good job on limiting the queue to only two visitors at a time, it really makes for a lot smoother experience. I was back at my island a mere 6 minutes after receiving the code and was only interrupted once by another player flying in while I was on your island. 
Whenever I’ve joinef queues that allow five or more people visiting I’ve usually struggled 5-10 minutes with interference before even getting to the island, so this was quite joyful in comparison :)

• Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

@Tetmon That was the smoothest experience I've had via Turnip Exchange. And no one seemed to take the piss!

It went much smoother than expected!  I made just over 3.2 million- much more than I have selling them. I hope you got what you came for.

Oh and rock guitars, blue shells :), oh and a bunch of recipes. Cheers Boodles<_<.

You're all amazing, you too Boodles. If I have anything you want, just ask.

You might want to check the AC:NH thread in a few mins, too ;)

IMG_20200603_222139.jpg

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, SteveH said:

If anybody here missed out on Tetmon's, I have 435 on my island. Give me a holler and I'll open my gates up for you.

Would you mind opening the gates for me, please? I've a load to sell and I didn't see Tetmon's post in time. :)

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

Would you mind opening the gates for me, please? I've a load to sell and I didn't see Tetmon's post in time. :)

Just opened them. I'm AFK but help yourself to recipes etc :)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Just opened them. I'm AFK but help yourself to recipes etc :)

All done! Took a couple recipes and a fossil. Thank you, if there's any items you might need let me know and I'll see what I have. :)

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, MrPogo said:

@SteveH I’d like to pop over too at some point please if you’re around again

Sure..sorry, I didn't get a notification when you posted. Will open now

edit: in case you pop back, I sent you a friend request and opened the gates. I'm feeling a bit rough and am going to get my head down for a bit, but I'll leave my Switch  on until the battery goes flat. It's just after 8pm and I reckon there are a couple of hours of battery life left

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Distinct muttering said:

Be shortly as well if thats ok

You're already here but yeah, no problem :D

theres recipes in the bazaar to the right of the plaza.

water the flower areas to the left of Ables if you can be arsed.

if it gets too busy I'll turnip exchange the code.

• Upvote 1