Jump to content
rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Recommended Posts

Looks like I might get a good price from tomorrow onwards. Typical, considering this is the first week I haven't bought that many. 

Screenshot_20200609-091331~2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdn2 said:

Looks like I might get a good price from tomorrow onwards. Typical, considering this is the first week I haven't bought that many. 

Screenshot_20200609-091331~2.png


You’ll make a fortune from tips though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got similar - up to 661! (and also bought bugger all this week as I forgot she's only around until 12!) :doh:

(Another predictor site gives me 50-40 odds of high spike vs decreasing and max of 600.. We'll see tomorrow I guess..)

ac-tp-9-6-20.thumb.jpg.ff4845252d574725558db20d33a48a29.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment I’ve got a 4.29% chance of a 188 max small spike, and 46.8% chance of a 564 bell large spike and 48.9% chance of the price decreasing all week with a maximum of 69 bells.

 

More or less a toss up between a mass profit or major loss then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another low 80s.. still a possibility of a high spike, but every new one pushes it back a day.. Thurs AM now if there will be a decent price.. But even odds of just a decline now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got 598 for turnips this afternoon. I'm working, but my wife will be open a lot. PM me and I'll send the Dodo in the order the messages come in.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

We've got 598 for turnips this afternoon. I'm working, but my wife will be open a lot. PM me and I'll send the Dodo in the order the messages come in.


Excellent! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

We;re probably shutting for a bit once @jonnyalpha has been through, but will open again if/when people need it.

 

Thank you for opening! Left some bags near the Mrs (I assume) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're opening again later I'd love to sell some turnips Uncle Mike! Will PM you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @Uncle Mike - had a good scoot around your island which has blown my mind. Love it. Left a 10% tip next to someone's feet outside the shop which I hope was you or a family member!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Uncle Mike reckon you’ll be online later. Playing with my son for a bit but would like to sell off my stash, maybe in a couple of hours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Later is fine @spanx. I misread your post, and sent you the code for now, but message me later and we'll open again if we're not already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Opened my island up, turnips selling for 270.

 

 

EDIT : closed

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Capwn said:

Opened my island up, turnips selling for 270.

 

4SK6P

 

Poor Rodney. :(

 

IMG_3474.thumb.JPG.87cebb602d9a4a0780ae7c567ad27443.JPG

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

 

Poor Rodney. :(

 

 

 

Yeah I'm trying to make it unhappy so I can replace it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Uncle Mike said:

Later is fine @spanx. I misread your post, and sent you the code for now, but message me later and we'll open again if we're not already.


Hey dude. I know it’s late but if you’re still open let me know a code. If not no worries!

 

Much obliged. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Uncle Mike said:

We've got 598 for turnips this afternoon. I'm working, but my wife will be open a lot. PM me and I'll send the Dodo in the order the messages come in.


Only just seen this, would also like a code if not too late?  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Uncle Mike said:

9LM55.


Thanks on way gonna be close!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Uncle Mike said:

Think it just rolled over. Sorry.


You’re a gent for throwing doors open at last minute! 

if anybody has 500+ today let me know and I can leave a nice tip. X. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

171 in Highbury this afternoon. Still predicting a spike, most likely for tomorrow morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

133 at Anfield.  Isabelle on stalks.io recomends selling :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.