Jump to content

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange


Recommended Posts

Not doing turnips anymore so don't always remember to check my price.  Its 459 bells this morning so have opened up to friends.  I'll leave it open all morning and will check it from time to time whilst I am working.  John from Nookington (SW-3715-5707-3301) if you are not currently on my friend list

 

Free recipe are available in the usual spot including a few summer shell ones

Megan is crafting Wester Style Stone too

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Not doing turnips anymore so don't always remember to check my price.  Its 459 bells this morning so have opened up to friends.  I'll leave it open all morning and will check it from time to time whilst I am working.  John from Nookington (SW-3715-5707-3301) if you are not currently on my friend list

 

Free recipe are available in the usual spot including a few summer shell ones

Megan is crafting Wester Style Stone too

 

 

 

I'm popping over! If that's ok. 

 

I'm going to get island envy aren't I?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Peb Kacharach said:

 

Your island is incredible btw.

Thanks, I tend to open up at some point most days so always welcome to visit, still need to work out what to do in the undeveloped parts, too few building projects recently

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Not doing turnips anymore so don't always remember to check my price.  Its 459 bells this morning so have opened up to friends.  I'll leave it open all morning and will check it from time to time whilst I am working.  John from Nookington (SW-3715-5707-3301) if you are not currently on my friend list

 

Free recipe are available in the usual spot including a few summer shell ones

Megan is crafting Wester Style Stone too

 

 

I've sent you a request if thats ok?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StumpyJohn said:

There was one from "matt" which I have accepted

That's me! First time I've added any friends on this so new for me. Got loads of turnips to sell, I appreciate you opening up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baz said:

That's me! First time I've added any friends on this so new for me. Got loads of turnips to sell, I appreciate you opening up.

No problem,  I'll be open all morning so no need to rush.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

No problem,  I'll be open all morning so no need to rush.  

 

I've sent you a friend request from my wife, BexKlopp.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spleen said:

 

I've sent you a friend request from my wife, BexKlopp.

accepted that, sorry were a few arrivals/ leavers and did not want it to accidentally mess up by me being in the system menu so waited a few minutes

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

accepted that, sorry were a few arrivals/ leavers and did not want it to accidentally mess up by me being in the system menu so waited a few minutes

 

Thanks. 

Turnips on her island are selling for a massive 16!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spleen said:

 

I've sent you a friend request from my wife, BexKlopp.

@Spleen @Baz You are more than welcome to come see our island. It's raining at the minute so fishing is good. Free recipes and stuff by the airport. Please water the gardens behind the museum, we're trying for hybrids now. I'll open the gates now for anyone who wants to pop in.

 

Dodo code is M861G 

 

Might be afk

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

No problem,  I'll be open all morning so no need to rush.  

Thanks, all done now! Hope you got my tips. Still don't know how to do chats or anything and was in a massive rush by the end so apologies if I seemed rude.. your island is magnificent!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CheekyLee said:

537 on Flapston.

 

https://turnip.exchange/island/29361523

 

No need to tip, but a non-flowery surfboard would be nice!

 

Myself and my wife have been and gone, thank you loads! 

Had a bit of a caffufle, where I was waiting in the queue then was needed in a work meeting, so closed the Turnip exchange instance just before arriving. 

Sorry if it caused commotion, I was then kicked out the queue even though I'd already flown. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Baz said:

Thanks, all done now! Hope you got my tips. Still don't know how to do chats or anything and was in a massive rush by the end so apologies if I seemed rude.. your island is magnificent!

Thanks I got the tips.  Think I've made more bells than I would have if I had bought nips this week! :), I was also worried that I was being rude as was on a series of work skypes and couldn't pay the game much attention

 

There are 3 ways to chat:

slower: press R and use the on screen keyboard

faster: Use nooklink in the Nintendo Switch online App

faster: Plug in a usb keyboard to the console

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

Not doing turnips anymore so don't always remember to check my price.  Its 459 bells this morning so have opened up to friends.  I'll leave it open all morning and will check it from time to time whilst I am working.  John from Nookington (SW-3715-5707-3301) if you are not currently on my friend list

 

Free recipe are available in the usual spot including a few summer shell ones

Megan is crafting Wester Style Stone too

Still open if anyone else wants to come and sell.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sabes said:

Got potential for tomorrow afternoon, up to 660. Expect 154.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-17 at 12.02.16.jpeg

 

284 :seanr:

 

I'm sure someone will have a better price but if anyone wants to cash in and needs me to open up, shout.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Flapston is now closed, as it's afternoon. If anyone was in the queue, I apologise, I tried to just close the door but some idiot blocked the airport so I was forced to end the session.

 

Thank you for the surfboards!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.