IGNORED

Animal Crossing 'Open Islands' Contest - Final RESULTS now being posted - currently showing 1st place

Jamie John

Hey all,
Apologies for being off-grid for a few days. Mrs. letsbook has been beavering away at her island and I'm going to be opening it up as much as possible for the next few days. Her friend code is SW 3714-6709-5589 and she's open on Dodo MGG3B
Are we leaving a note on noticeboards to keep track of who's visited?
EDIT: She's closed now.

7 hours ago, letsbook said:

Hey all,
Apologies for being off-grid for a few days. Mrs. letsbook has been beavering away at her island and I'm going to be opening it up as much as possible for the next few days. Her friend code is SW 3714-6709-5589 and she's open on Dodo MGG3B
Are we leaving a note on noticeboards to keep track of who's visited?
EDIT: She's closed now.

Good idea on the notice board, I’ll be ok to visit later tonight if that’s ok?

Im going to do the same and leave open as much as possible so if you’re not bothered about a guided tour everyone feel free to drop in when you want.  Daughter is on at the moment but I’ll open in about an hour and leave it.

jamesh - Ellijess - 3054-6535-9129

1 hour ago, bimbam said:

Good idea on the notice board, I’ll be ok to visit later tonight if that’s ok?

Im going to do the same and leave open as much as possible so if you’re not bothered about a guided tour everyone feel free to drop in when you want.  Daughter is on at the moment but I’ll open in about an hour and leave it.

jamesh - Ellijess - 3054-6535-9129

Open now if anyone’s up for some judging, I’ll mostly be away so you can explore at your own pace, let me know on here if you’ve been or a maybe a message on notice board :)

Opening up now and whenever I can for anyone who can't make Saturday.  Mark: 6710 3535 9415 . Please judge me on my (Mark's) house as the others are extra accounts for adding tents and trying other room stuff out.

2 hours ago, mrpranny said:

Opening up now and whenever I can for anyone who can't make Saturday.  Mark: 6710 3535 9415 . Please judge me on my (Mark's) house as the others are extra accounts for adding tents and trying other room stuff out.

What’s happening Saturday, have I missed something?  Will add you later and pop over, thanks

Will also try to open up all afternoon & evening if anyone wants to come judge

On 16/05/2020 at 19:52, Jamie John said:

Anyone managed a visit yet? Bear in mind that there are 5 other islands each person needs to visit this time, not just 3 :blah:

Think early Saturday is a good time for Skittles' partner and its the last day  so think most will want to wait till then to prep. Cool will be open till about 8 or 9pm !  (will try to be present or let me know a time :) )

7 minutes ago, mrpranny said:

Think early Saturday is a good time for Skittles' partner and its the last day  so think most will want to wait till then to prep. Cool will be open till about 8 or 9pm !  (will try to be present or let me know a time :) )

I see about Saturday, yeah most will prob happen at weekend, but in the meantime I’m open if anyone wants to come over, I’m “working” so mostly afk so anyone explore at your own pace and just let me know if you’ve been

Will try to visit you later @mrpranny, about 7 ish?

3 hours ago, mrpranny said:

Coming over now if that’s OK, don’t worry if you’re busy can wander on our own :)

Good morning / evening,
My wife's island is open again for anyone interested in visiting. Her friend code is in the post above and her current Dodo code is: HP7DR
We're fine to open again tomorrow for all the other visits. @skittles is 10 - 11am okay for you?

5 hours ago, letsbook said:

Good morning / evening,
My wife's island is open again for anyone interested in visiting. Her friend code is in the post above and her current Dodo code is: HP7DR
We're fine to open again tomorrow for all the other visits. @skittles is 10 - 11am okay for you?

You up for a visit now? We can wander on our own if you’re busy, can leave ours open afterwards as well :)

6 hours ago, letsbook said:

Good morning / evening,

Been for a visit, very nice, daughter loved the colour scheme :)

I’ll leave mine open for the afternoon on code GTMNQ, will be away so feel free to wander if anyone can make it 

3 hours ago, letsbook said:

Okay, Cherry Bomb is open and we'll endeavour to be for most of the day. Dodo is DXL5R

I've just had a nose around and I was booted out due to a comms error.

But what I saw was fantastic! Great work.

1 hour ago, skittles said:

New code for Mrs Skittles 2YPCV

Open now.

Loved that visit, beautiful island

Can you let me know friend code so I can add for visit to mine?

Thanks 

Edit: sorted

Going to close again.

We've visited bimbam, Mrs Skittles and letsbook, which leaves us needing Nexiv and pranny. I think only bimbam has visited us to date.

We can open again tomorrow morning for those on Singapore time, and throughout the rest of today for everyone else.