IGNORED

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 - remake? remaster? revival? reboot? revert?

ryodi

This site, which I've never heard of, is selling a digital copy of this for £18. The price is listed in Euros, which is a bit weird too.

Does anyone have previous experience of this site? Is it legit?

https://www.gamecards.net/product/tony-hawks-pro-skater-12-ps4/?gclid=CjwKCAjwvMqDBhB8EiwA2iSmPA0bmtOZ5-6z1UlJohY9PwfEOZqZfGa3uMDRxiICEaaMgrVMeiJgBhoCggMQAvD_BwE

10 minutes ago, MansizeRooster said:

This site, which I've never heard of, is selling a digital copy of this for £18. The price is listed in Euros, which is a bit weird too.

https://www.gamecards.net/product/tony-hawks-pro-skater-12-ps4/?gclid=CjwKCAjwvMqDBhB8EiwA2iSmPA0bmtOZ5-6z1UlJohY9PwfEOZqZfGa3uMDRxiICEaaMgrVMeiJgBhoCggMQAvD_BwE

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/gamecards.net

Trust Pilot says 'probably'. I wouldn't use anything other than a credit card to buy from them, mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/04/2021 at 09:14, MansizeRooster said:

From the sounds of some of those reviews, you don't get a code. You get an account. 

So the idea is you add the account to your console & download the game. Then you can play the game on your main account since it's the home account on your machine. I wouldn't touch any company that does that. 

On 21/06/2021 at 10:41, memories said:

Is this getting a physical release on Switch?

No sign of a listing on Amazon yet.

It “requires” a download. I understand this is one game, not two like some others that have done this like Capcom’s Resident Evil and Mega Man collections, providing one game on cart and the rest as a download code. I’d love to know how this splits out. 

On 21/06/2021 at 11:37, T Pot said:

From the sounds of some of those reviews, you don't get a code. You get an account. 

So the idea is you add the account to your console & download the game. Then you can play the game on your main account since it's the home account on your machine. I wouldn't touch any company that does that. 

Not least because that's against terms, if MS somehow found out they'd nuke the account.

Just now, Dudley said:

Not least because that's against terms, if MS somehow found out they'd nuke the account.

True, but the idea with that situation is if the account gets blocked you can still play due to your main account being the "lead" on your console. Dunno if it still works like that, but that was the way they worked back in the day when the last gen came out in 2013. 

• 3 months later...

I had a little play of this, 15 minutes completely satisfied my curiosity and I no longer feel the need to buy it. It's Tony Hawk, exactly as I remember it. Ticked off the nostalgia box, but didn't feel the need to play it through again.

Nicely done though.