51 Worldwide Games | Club Classics

25 minutes ago, iknowgungfu said:

Did you accidentally buy 2 digital codes? If so, I would buy one off you if you needed to get rid. Otherwise I'll go to shopto.

@deKay

No, I had to buy one for my daughter!

20 hours ago, Tomcat said:

I've always prided myself on my connect four skills.  Smashed this on impossible difficulty with the CPU going first.

Smug mode.8-)

Did this again, in just four moves.:mad:

The AI isn't always very smart.

I am hilariously awful at Hare and Hounds. Absolutely can not get my head around it and have lost to the easiest AI about twenty times. :lol:

Ventured online for a game of President. Won rounds 2, 3, 4 then snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the final round. 

Really enjoying this. Perfect for a chilled out, rainy afternoon. 

Darts and Toy Football are winners so far here.

Really is a shame there aren’t more. 3 player games though. No reason the likes of fishing or darts couldn’t be.

2 minutes ago, Curtis said:

I bowled 50 x 5 frames last night, so I'm gonna say its good. 

Damn it - I’m buckling. I’d really like the physical version for the sake of my collection but digital seems like a bargain. 

Ahh, so that's how you play koi-koi... :lol: The Yakuza tutorials are rubbish in comparison! Been playing some of the old hanafuda and whupped the cpu on normal and hard so far, albeit with assists on. 

It's a great wholesome package this, very Nintendo slick. 

13 minutes ago, Ork1927 said:

Brought this late last night and have now spent 3 hours playing through the games against my brother online.

Really good and feels like Nintendo have another great lockdown game.

‘Brought’? I don’t think you should be allowed to play the game.

Downed a jug of Robinsons Barley Water and did some hardcore anabolic doping to beat Toy Tennis on Impossible. I thought I was totally down and out after that first game, but I dug deep and I just wanna thank the crowd...

51 minutes ago, SweatyTravolta said:

Good lord the bowling is utter shit with motion controls. How did they go from Wii Bowling all those years ago to this mistake of a mini game.

It’s exactly the same as on the Wii.

It’s not the same though, I can’t get used to holding the trigger for the full swing as opposed to letting go to let the ball go.

bought this for 4 player bowling and gutted you can’t, it’s great but it’s a shame there’s not much for 3/4 players

This will definitely be the summer of Toy Baseball online! (Assuming, of course, that one is actually playable online.) I now have no idea why I never bothered with this on 3DS, it's just so well presented. I learned Backgammon today! Got a Gammon win in my first game, and I know that it's not so impressive against an AU but that was literally my first ever game!

It's a winner, for certain. 

Playing Toy Baseball online against my brother is, by far, the biggest laugh I've had during lockdown.

Watching him swing to early at a slow ball never tired of being funny and its just a brilliantly simple two player game.

Played every game now that could be played online against him and there are quite a few that I feel I will end up very addicted to - President, 6 Ball Puzzle, Yacht Dice (Yahtzee) and Toy Baseball were the real standouts. Also enjoyed Carrom (a sort of flicking version of Pool from India) which was sort of relaxing to play.

Totally with you, it's so much fun. I had a 1-0 win before and it was just pure trolling on both sides with the pitching. Absolutely hilarious, slow ball after slow ball, Aldridge/Pogba style fake outs to draw the swing and then a straight fast ball immediately after, wildly deliberate balls just to build tension. Neither of us could hit a thing. I was pissing myself about a first no score draw and then fluked a HR in the last innings which was even funnier. Toy Curling is also superb online, beautiful rhythm to it.