IGNORED

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Remastered

Revival

1 hour ago, Super Craig said:

Na. I've just come in here to check the same.

The sound is far too loud at the default and there is definitely distortion and stutter. Selecting performance graphics mode gets you a HUD-only race that's unplayable.

Yup, I think I was just excited it loaded before, did one race and thought it was ok but theres def something up with sound too. :(

Think I've got the EA ID system thing figured out. When it starts with

MW = PlayStation Network

HP = Xbox

HT = PC

You can only add EA ID's of players who are on a different system, otherwise you need the regulair username (PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag etc.)

So the best thing is to share both your online ID for your system and EA ID in this thread :)

35 minutes ago, Mortis said:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/NFS-Hot-Pursuit-Remastered/A-notification-for-Xbox-One-users/m-p/9696326#M202

Looks like it's the entire xbox family, no crossplay, visual issues and stuttering sound - how that got missed in testing before they shipped I have no idea.

Sorry to hear this for Xbox players. The PS4 version runs like an absolute dream at the moment (specially in Performance mode), hope that will be the same for Xbox people soon!

3 minutes ago, Bojangle said:

Does restarting the game not fix it? Seems like the sort of bug that would be fixed by that. (Obviously you shouldn't be needing to restart your game, but shit happens).

I'll check in a bit, I only had half an hour to give it a go. Hopefully it's not a frequent thing. Especially seeing as it doesn't seem to happen on the PS4 version ( well so Joe said. It has happened on Xbox to a couple of people in this thread).

3 hours ago, McSpeed said:

Sorry to hear this for Xbox players. The PS4 version runs like an absolute dream at the moment (specially in Performance mode), hope that will be the same for Xbox people soon!

Well I always played with custom music, turn it down if that helps. The ps4 port seems to be fine for me as well.

2 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Mine was in performance mode. Switching it didn't help.

I deleted and re installed and it was fine on second attempt*. It retained the performance mode setting from the first install and I have not dared touch it again.

* I mean, fine, it still has audio issues but the screen was not black.