Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Remastered

There was a track that I used to play on repeat with HP originally and only last night did I remember about me doing that. But I could not remember what it was called or what it sounded like... just that it made me smile as it blared while driving 200mph plus.

I just started a Preview event, in the Reventon Roadster and the track came on :D Of course, I'm going to hit the wall on the first turn but I will recover. So fucking happy with this game. Its just pure speed!

Oh and the track is Nothing from You by Pint Shot Riot :wub:

Just double dipped and bought on Xbox. 
I take it there’s no cross progression? I was hoping to continue where I left off on PC. 
I’ve added a few more of you (again) for Xbox. 

Xbox gt: NIGEL

NFS:HP Xbox HP-njh71

NFS:HP PC HT-njh71

Looks like a slightly better 360 version. Plays fine to my eyes. Had a quick go of multiplayer and as this is cross play it all seemed to work fine with full rooms as well. Seems my skills are just as good now as years ago. 

Came last in both races.

Have the bugs that blighted the Xbox version of this at launch been squashed now? I’ve been itching to get stuck into it (loved it first time round) so if it now runs as it should I’ll go though the thread, add a load of you and get stuck in :)

On 11/11/2020 at 20:52, bignige said:

Just double dipped and bought on Xbox. 
I take it there’s no cross progression? I was hoping to continue where I left off on PC. 
I’ve added a few more of you (again) for Xbox. 

Xbox gt: NIGEL

NFS:HP Xbox HP-njh71

NFS:HP PC HT-njh71

I was thinking about doing this... However will continue playing the PC version as I know it will end up on EA Play on the Xbox in the not to distant future probably after Xmas. Which of course is all baked into my GPU sub.

6 hours ago, MattyP said:

I was thinking about doing this... However will continue playing the PC version as I know it will end up on EA Play on the Xbox in the not to distant future probably after Xmas. Which of course is all baked into my GPU sub.

I ended up getting a refund on Xbox digital version. 
It looked ropey compared to pc version. 
if it gets an XSX update I’ll give it another try. 

9 hours ago, Mortis said:

Seems to be all working now - they patched it a few days after launch 

Cool, gonna get stuck into it shortly :).

I've also gone through the thread and added a load of you. I did find a way to also message "Womble9 from RLLMUK" to a good few of you at the same time but only when using the app (oddly easier than when at my desktop) so if you've had a FR from LaughingAssasin then yup, that's me! Get me added for some (likely average!) times :)

Picked this up when it hit £22 and it's great isn't it.  Basically Burnout with Cop car chases.  The only thing I find an issue (which I remember now I struggled with on the original release) is that the steering feels really heavy.  It's responsive, in an unresponsive way, sort of.  it feels like you have to start your turn way before the corners and hold the stick longer than similar arcade racers before you get significant movement.  The cars feel very heavy for an arcade racer.  Anyone got any drifting and cornering tips to share?

No, you should never use the handbrake to drift in this, unless you really need to scrub off a lot of speed (i.e. you're about to career into a spike strip or something). Tap the left trigger well in advance of the corner, and keep the right trigger held down throughout.