rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
kerraig UK

Best ever film threat or insult

Inspired by another thread...

You're gonna look pretty stupid eating popcorn with NO FUCKING TEETH! - The Blues Brothers

First you're gonna give me back my spur, then i'm gonna kick your tonsils out you're asshole, what do you think of them apples, huh? - Near Dark

You stupid fucking cunt. Where did you learn your trade shithead? Who told you you can work with men? - Glengarry Glen Ross

• Upvote 1

practically anything Don Logan says in Sexy Beast, plus if you've seen it you read them in his voice, they're amazing.

You're the problem! You're the fucking problem you fucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag fucking spunk-bubble! I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me I'll put you in the fucking ground, promise you!

Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk?

Malcom Tucker gets the plaudits in The Thick of It, and there are many from him to choose from, I always liked this from his nasty sidekick Jamie - again its in the delivery as much as the words.

Well if it isn't humpty numpty sitting on top of a collapsing wall, like some clueless egg cunt

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, Gotters said:

practically anything Don Logan says in Sexy Beast, plus if you've seen it you read them in his voice, they're amazing.

You're the problem! You're the fucking problem you fucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag fucking spunk-bubble! I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me I'll put you in the fucking ground, promise you!

Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk?

Malcom Tucker gets the plaudits in The Thick of It, and there are many from him to choose from, I always liked this from his nasty sidekick Jamie - again its in the delivery as much as the words.

Well if it isn't humpty numpty sitting on top of a collapsing wall, like some clueless egg cunt

I love the bit where he just goes... "I'm gonna kill you aitch". Really nonchalant. Sent a chill through me.

The Long Goodbye (Not so much the 'best' as it is the most sinister threat I can think of):

Spoiler

"And that's someone I love. You, I don't even like." 

Edit: Put the video in spoilers as the thumbnail is possibly NSFW.

• Upvote 1

it's not exactly PC these days but the one that came to mind 

edit: lol I didn't realise that was from Christopher 'beloved director of Tom Cruise movies' McQuarrie

• Upvote 6

The one that comes to mind is the bit near the end of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory in the office. It's so cruel and final, and lets you know he's been thinking you're an arsehole for quite a while but has been carrying on as normal the whole time. Really dark and deflating. It's only temporary, mind. He then reveals it's all OK in the end, but I am about to try and cut you and your grandpappy to ribbons in a murder-suicide industrial accident. The guy has layers is what I'm saying.

• Upvote 2

You long streak of paralysed piss. The Long Good Friday. 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

edit: lol I didn't realise that was from Christopher 'beloved director of Tom Cruise movies' McQuarrie

Even less PC, considering he was charged with domestic violence and harassment charges. 

Anyway, from the extremely juvenile Adam Sandler. 

• Upvote 5

A bit tamer than the examples above, but memorable:

• Upvote 4

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

I knew someone would post this one - I think it's a shit needlessly edgy one that just existed to say "this is a grown up movie." And uttered with such terrible acting.

3 hours ago, kerraig UK said:

You're gonna look pretty stupid eating popcorn with NO FUCKING TEETH! - The Blues Brothers

Its actually "You're gonna look pretty funny tryin' ta eat corn on the cob WITH NO FUCKING TEETH!".

• Upvote 4

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Gay Perry: Look up idiot in the dictionary and you know what you'll find?

Harry Lockhart: A picture of my face?

Gay Perry: No! The definition of the word idiot, which you fucking are!

So simple, but delivered so well. Always makes me laugh.

--------------

Blade: Trinity

You cock-juggling thunder-cunt.

Not clever, crude as fuck, but so great.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, kerraig UK said:

Inspired by another thread...

First you're gonna give me back my spur, then i'm gonna kick your tonsils out you're asshole, what do you think of them apples, huh? - Near Dark

You stupid fucking cunt. Where did you learn your trade shithead? Who told you you can work with men? - Glengarry Glen Ross

CORN ON THE COB. :quote:

Basically anything Ermey says in Full Metal Jacket.

"How tall are you private?!"
"Sir, five foot nine, sir!"
"Five foot nine! I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"

• Upvote 3

There Will Be Blood

"You're just the afterbirth, Eli, slithered out on your mother's filth. They should have put you in glass jar on a mantelpiece. "

Fucking, ouch.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Not quite sure it counts as it's not a single line (apart from the 'You, you cunt' to the dealer), but this whole scene in Dead Man's Shoes just drips with threat and menace.

To every bully on earth, this scene is a godsend. He doesnt even take his arms away from his back.

• Upvote 3

Whenever i'm asked to deliver a seminar on the perfection of storytelling I always dive into this perfect dismantling of a nice person and their nice view.

It starts with an act of kindness and it ends with a rape. And it earns every second.

I'm gonna make this whole goddamn thread fucking REDUNDANT!

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Ste Pickford said:

Not quite sure it counts as it's not a single line (apart from the 'You, you cunt' to the dealer), but this whole scene in Dead Man's Shoes just drips with threat and menace.

I would argue this scene contains four or five of the best insults and threats in cinema history, all in very quick succession.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Nick R said:

I'm gonna make this whole goddamn thread fucking REDUNDANT!

Nope. BIG misses. No passive aggressive in there.

Best ever "you win, but you lose..."