rllmuk
Pavey

Moto GP 2020 season (!)

Couldn't find a thread for this year so posted this in the motorsport chat one, then thought what the hell, you are only young once!

I don't want to celebrate an injury but Marc Marquez missing at least one more race is the best thing that could have happened for the championship battle.

In that there might be one.

It was a brutal crash, you could see it coming the way he was riding. The one he saved was unreal however i agree it blows open the championship.

Gutted about what happened in Moto3 to McPhee :(

• Upvote 1

His own stupid fault.

It's what British riders do, they're either perennial lower midfielders or they crash every two seconds. Some manage both.

tbh I'm no fan of McPhee, he's in his eleventh year of Moto3 level riding and he has 2 wins.  Someone new should have that ride.  If he crawls to a championship this year he's still a 27 year old who took 11 years to get out of the 3rd tier.  It'd be like Danny Kent only minus the going equipped to do a stabbing.

Firstly, im Scottish and biased. But...

He went for a late braking move and got bumped into so i partly agree with you. Moto3 is so crazy, so much slipstreaming and getting swamped and folk like Binder go around knocking people off that it makes it wild and unpredictable. McPhee has been in ages but at least hes up the front against the tide of Spanish and Italian wonderkids. Some people just arent meant for big bikes like lighterweight fighters, just cos theybarent heavyweights doesnt mean theybare failures. Its typical that if someone British isnt Marquez or Rossi they get ripped, at least hes theres being competitive. Its crazy that Brits rule Superbikes but cant hardly do anything in GPs so ill take what i can get.

Danny Kent though, wtf the fuck?