IGNORED

Fall Guys

Lying Cat

Just logged back in and got my crown and XP for 1st place earlier! Plus an extra one for some reason?

Matchmaking seems to be working as well!

Edit: Game crashed on first round :lol:

Edit 2: Working OK now.

The other thing this highlights is developers reliance on Twitter to get information out. Why can the game itself not display messages from the devs to say they're working on something. It could even just be a fucking Twitter display for all I care. But stop relying on me reading elsewhere to find out where your game is broken and when it might come back.

I think they’ve got something special here - you can see from the core idea huge possibilities for how the seasons can expand and add new gameplay elements.

You play it and wonder why nobody has done this before.

Without shooting and killing it won’t be Fortnite huge but can see this being popular for a long time.

It’s great

I made it to round 5 twice, both times I was in the lead right up to the spinny gates at the end. The first time, I lost out to someone getting literally hit up the hill from right behind me! The second time, I was just too late with my jump for the crown.

Not a fan of the memory game, it's a little too easy. Only 3 were eliminated, so something could be tweaked there. But that is literally my only gameplay complaint. I am going to win one soon enough, and then I'll be hooked for eternity. This will be the zeitgeist game of the next couple of months.

16 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

Not a fan of the memory game, it's a little too easy. Only 3 were eliminated, so something could be tweaked there. But that is literally my only gameplay complaint. I am going to win one soon enough, and then I'll be hooked for eternity. This will be the zeitgeist game of the next couple of months.

The memory game just isn’t hectic enough for the game. It either needs to be harder to remember somehow (not sure I’d like that) or harder to get/stay in the right place.

Ive made the final round twice now and pretty sure I was runner up. I’d like to see a ‘position’ at the end. Was I second/third or whatever.

My only annoyance so far is a little bit of the grabbing in races because invariably it’s of no benefit to the person doing it and your both just doing worse as a result.

But having a whale of a time so far.

4 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

As of a few hours ago they seem to have stabilised it. Which is great.

Are you on PC or PS4? PC for me is just completely broken at the moment. Was working mostly ok earlier.

Chances are this is yet another online game that by the time they finally fix their server problems the crowd will have moved onto something else.

2 minutes ago, Flub said:

Are you on PC or PS4? PC for me is just completely broken at the moment. Was working mostly ok earlier.

Chances are this is yet another online game that by the time they finally fix their server problems the crowd will have moved onto something else.

PC. It was great around 7pm. But not been back for a little while. Better be fixed when I’ve had dinner!