Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (Jet Set Radio spiritual successor)

Team Reptile brings you Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, 1 second per second of highly advanced funkstyle. In a world from the mind of Dion Koster, where self-styled crews are equipped with personal boostpacks, new heights of graffiti are reached. Start your own cypher and dance, paint, trick, face off with the cops and stake your claim to the extrusions and cavities of a sprawling metropolis in an alternate future set to the musical brainwaves of Hideki Naganuma.

Coming 2021

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1353230/Bomb_Rush_Cyberfunk/

ss_d853013e1cf2ea2e8987f592c6a8edcbcb4ea

• Upvote 5

The aesthetic is certainly there, but all of these JSRalikes (and the two JSR games themselves) could have played better, so... cautious optimisim. If it has a well-behaved camera and a better gameplay loop then it may be worth a look. :) 

39 minutes ago, Quest said:

Ahem. The one time I start a thread....

It's cool though. I'm glad at least a few of us care about this. :omg:

Sorry :blush: I don't usually start threads either. I did have a quick check, but didn't look hard enough. 

It's all good! I'm actually promising myself to start more threads here, particularly for smaller games like this.

6 hours ago, Qazimod said:

The aesthetic is certainly there, but all of these JSRalikes (and the two JSR games themselves) could have played better, so... cautious optimisim. If it has a well-behaved camera and a better gameplay loop then it may be worth a look. :) 

Lethal League has a good 'feel' to it, so I'm pretty optimistic on that front. I'll admit that about 80% of my enjoyment of JSR is down to the presentation, so I'd agree there're are more than a few opportunities to improve the actual game experience.

• Upvote 1