Football Thread 2020/2021

Just now, Mr Do 71 said:

Sky news very slow on the news. Nothing mentioned yet officially that United have left, they’re just talking about Chelsea and Man City.

Worth remembering none of those clubs have yet said they are.

Just now, Mr Do 71 said:

Sky news very slow on the news. Nothing mentioned yet officially that United have left, they’re just talking about Chelsea and Man City.

Edit: News about Woodward on their scrolling news!

Sometimes, when I have a deadline, I procastinate far too much and leave things until the last minute. The deadline looms, I start to panic, I rush as much as I can, and then.... a stay of execution. The deadline gets pushed. I have breathing room. I think to myself, "let's not let this happen again, let's get on top of it."

The deadline returns. I am not on top of it.

Let's hope whoever's running football these days isn't going to be like me. 

This is glorious.  I've run out of posses.  Super League fucked, Woodward gone, amazing scenes.  It feels like a victory.  There's still a lot wrong with football, an awful lot, but this is great.

I'm really hoping Spurs end up as the last team left in as it all collapses.  I kind of hope they hang on until when they would have started the whole thing.

3 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

See, told you Man City and Chelsea were going first - Liverpool and Man U are gonna come off really bad in the fall out, Woodward knows it and Jose is looking for a job....

If the result of this is Jose returning to MU in Woodward's job then I hearby declare it all worth it.

1 minute ago, feltmonkey said:

This is glorious.  I've run out of posses.  Super League fucked, Woodward gone, amazing scenes.  It feels like a victory.  There's still a lot wrong with football, an awful lot, but this is great.

I'm really hoping Spurs end up as the last team left in as it all collapses.  I kind of hope they hang on until when they would have started the whole thing.

Just sign up as a supporter, unlimited +'s ;)

Just now, Dudley said:

If the result of this is Jose returning to MU in Woodward's job then I hearby declare it all worth it.

No, just no!! Don't ruin this for us, he's not even allowed to look in the Club shop!

At the risk of talking about the football, little worried about chelsea on the right tonight.  Trying to use Zouma (badly name) like you use Cesar is dangerous and James is going to have to cover a lot of ground.

3 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

How did they think this would go? Seriously, did they really think this would work?

Of course they did - everything else has fallen their way. They're really not used to the idea of not getting what they want.

24 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Hope this is the start of getting your club back United fans

How is anyone getting 'their' club back? Those days are long gone. Barring some sort of super fan billionaire buying it of course.

4 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

How did they think this would go? Seriously, did they really think this would work?

The same as the Oakland LA Oakland Las Vegas Raiders, Brooklyn Dodgers and MK Dons.

32 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

What a great day for football :lol:

I'd be having such a great time if it wasn't for fucking Derby County. 

Edit - And to add some more shit to the shit, Ched Evans just scored against us.

1 minute ago, Stoppy2000 said:

How is anyone getting 'their' club back? Those days are long gone. Barring some sort of super fan billionaire buying it of course.

I don't have the answers, but if we could force something like the 50+1 then it would be a start maybe. Also find a way to use this to support the pyramid all the way down to youth football. 

Oh and bring in project 1%

Turn this shitshow into something positive.