Football Thread 2020/2021

United have had a forward sent off, there's no excuse for the defense being such a shambles. It reminds of City winning 5-0 against Liverpool when Mane was sent off /

3 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

He'd improved their defence? :lol:

They need a coach not players. 

Admittedly, I was being a bit facetious. I'm not sure how Matt Judge keeps his job in all honesty.  

This feels like a game that would be mega enhanced with a crowd with the Man U fans getting very cross at the Ref, Lamela, Mourinho (even if he was behaving), Ole, their own defence, the board, etc.

4 minutes ago, ryodi said:

United have had a forward sent off, there's no excuse for the defense being such a shambles. It reminds of City winning 5-0 against Liverpool when Mane was sent off /

The only difference there was City were insanely good at that point, whereas Spurs aren’t really at that level. Kane & Son looks like a deadly partnership though.

43 minutes ago, dizogg said:

The only difference there was City were insanely good at that point, whereas Spurs aren’t really at that level. Kane & Son looks like a deadly partnership though.

Sounds like a company who makes walking sticks to me

1 minute ago, Stigweard said:

How the fuck isnt that a red card against Shaw?

It was neither a denial of a goalscoring opportunity or a dangerous tackle that could injure an opponent I guess. It was absolutely hilariously cynical though. 

5 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

It was neither a denial of a goalscoring opportunity or a dangerous tackle that could injure an opponent I guess. It was absolutely hilariously cynical though. 

It was both, cleaned out with no attempt to get the ball and no defender on the pitch let alone in the way.....

Villa currently 2-0 up at home to Liverpool.  I’d still totally take a point as Liverpool look really dangerous. Villa are pretty good at defending when we go narrow and force teams wide, thing is Liverpool are pretty good out wide.  

oooh, and as I type it should have been 3-0 and within a minute Salah makes it 2-1. 

12 minutes ago, Naysonymous said:

Villa currently 2-0 up at home to Liverpool.  I’d still totally take a point as Liverpool look really dangerous. Villa are pretty good at defending when we go narrow and force teams wide, thing is Liverpool are pretty good out wide.  

oooh, and as I type it should have been 3-0 and within a minute Salah makes it 2-1. 

Wow bro