Fast and Furious - crossroads

First reviews coming in for Slight Mad Studios other game (which has me worried as one of those only slightly better then Activision bike games!) - looks to be like their trying to tear into Burnout territory. For what its worth i've not bought it. Not at that price. Mad Max is cheaper. And better i think....

Steam review...translated....

This is really the 2020 game Is a game worth 60,000 won right? A work that adds a lot to the Fast and Furious series Not only dirty optimization from the very beginning, but also the driving feel Besides, there are options that are inconvenient to the graphics that are seen in old PS3 games like 2009. Wow... this is a legend game The SLitely Mad Studio that developed this, I want to give a big shit to Bandai Namco who distributed this. I sincerely think about it, but I still have a big question about what I really thought of releasing a game like this. I will try to add it first, but I was scared to see some users wake up in 4 hours.

Wait for sale methinks?

I mean hey....its probably better then Cobra11/Crashtime <_< (and i love cobra 11!) right?

I can’t figure out if they’ve got character likeness rights. That’s either a compliment if they haven’t, or an indication of how poor the character models are otherwise.

I managed to buy a code for less than £20 when this was mispriced on the European Xbox store yesterday. Anyhow so far it’s quite good. Lots of unskippable cut scenes and the character models look like they come from an early PS3 game, but the actual racing is nice and arcadey.

3 hours ago, SteveH said:

I'd have taken a punt at that price. I can't believe they are charging twice the price in the U.K than they are in most of the other territories.

It was a misprice - it’s now €70 in Euroland. Bandai Namco must have considered releasing it as a budget title, which in all honesty they should have done. It’s no way worth €70/£50.

3 minutes ago, gossi the dog said:

It was a misprice - it’s now €70 in Euroland. Bandai Namco must have considered releasing it as a budget title, which in all honesty they should have done. It’s no way worth €70/£50.

Ah ok....I got the wrong end of the stick when I read you post. 

Fucking hell, I was in fits of laughter at that launch trailer. Some choice sayings getting sud there.  "they wanna play with fire? then let's turn up the heat" "this shit went to eleven real fast" and my favourite "we can't stop the rocket from over here...juuuump" whilst a nuke equipped Saturn V is blasting off.

Cars shooting rockets and zip wires and Chevys doing ballet to a soundtrack of Bones Thugs and Harmony whilst saving the world. Yup, that's Florence  & Fred aight.

Family