NVIDIA GeForce 30-series: come for the lack of order updates and stock, stay for the fan discussion

literally as I posted that, somebody put a link to Scan FE 3080 in the chat.

https://www.scan.co.uk/shops/nvidia/founders-3080-i1hsnwhx

120673387_Screenshot2020-10-28143915.jpg.58ab780a1cac3b3baeea10d9bd7ae3ff.jpg

am IFGO?

that was intense. Click it! Click buy! Fucking hell a captcha! those are the aeroplanes! Again? Those are the aeroplanes! Argh yes login I set this up already just do it! Card details! Augh! The wait while the HSBC payment thing decided to let it happen! 

1 minute ago, Fallows said:

You've got one. These are the legitimate FE drops controlled by Nvidia.

That Scan only take orders to the quantity they can fulfil? I was pleased to see they had a captcha in place at least this time.

I also got my order in with Scan through Paypal (as Barclays fraud detection kicked in first time around!).

I believe the delay happened last time, as they manually confirm orders.

I'm hoping so anyway!

7 minutes ago, pledge said:

I paid by PayPal and got the email, but the order is not yet showing on my account or via the order tracking page. Is it working for anyone else?

Nothing for me either (Amazon Payments) but some hope?

2 minutes ago, Isaac said:

I hope you are all getting one, except for @Lying Cat.

I enjoy his bitterness too much. 

Actually, I hope he gets one but that it's DOA.

I think we should all chip in, buy him one but paint it beige and brown first before giving it to him.

22 minutes ago, milko said:

Paid directly and they have taken the money so... Sliver of hope!

It sounds like you've got one, but Scan take your money when you pre-order regardless of stock. They took my money when I pre-ordered on launch day, and I'm still waiting. :P

Just now, Mogster said:

It sounds like you've got one, but Scan take your money when you pre-order regardless of stock. They took my money when I pre-ordered on launch day, and I'm still waiting. :P

Haha, keep me grounded :D

7 minutes ago, Isaac said:

I hope you are all getting one, except for @Lying Cat.

I enjoy his bitterness too much. 

Actually, I hope he gets one but that it's DOA.

I'm not even looking any more - I'm just waiting until I can go onto a website and buy one that's actually in stock there in front of me without feeling like I'm going to have a stroke out of the stress. But don't worry, I am still incredibly bitter and I've not forgotten you or your avatar.

I saw you join the Valorant Discord server the other day. You could definitely lord your frame advantage over me there.

7 minutes ago, Scruff said:

I think we should all chip in, buy him one but paint it beige and brown first before giving it to him.

Diabolical. I wouldn't even be able to RMA it because "copious vomit" wouldn't be on the fault drop-down.

3 minutes ago, Mogster said:

That's only with partner cards - they only sell FE based on stock