Super Mario Bros Nintendo Game & Watch - 13th November

1 minute ago, DeciderVT said:

I didn't even think about charging. I guess a non-user-replaceable battery means that these aren't going to last as long as classic Game and Watches but I can't think of an alternative for a console that slim.

but on the plus side a USB port is a means for it to get cracked and other games loaded if there is some memory free onboard.

• 1 month later...
On 11/09/2020 at 08:22, Gotters said:

but on the plus side a USB port is a means for it to get cracked and other games loaded if there is some memory free onboard.

not if it’s literally just for power.

It's not even like it's going to be some great device for hacking and emulation. There's plenty of devices out there for similar amounts of money that are way better for people interested in emulation so it's all down to the "ooh shiny" factor. 

• gospvg changed the title to Super Mario Bros Nintendo Game & Watch - 13th November
10 hours ago, Ninja Doctor said:

I was half thinking of cancelling it though. 

I'd keep it.... it's just over £40 less than a price of AAA game. It will be a part of gaming history! Join Mario day* next Saturday! :)

Just got a message saying mine will be dispatched on Wednesday... whoop.....

*Its not an official day BTW... but lets make it one! :)

14 minutes ago, bear said:

It's not even like it's going to be some great device for hacking and emulation. There's plenty of devices out there for similar amounts of money that are way better for people interested in emulation so it's all down to the "ooh shiny" factor. 

Indeed! Very shiny. Plenty of devices out there that do the same thing. However not designed and released by Nintendo. This will be a part of gaming history. Also be worth a stack of money in years to come.... :D For me it doesn't take up much room either and will make a lovely addition to my desk space. 

6 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

I wonder if Nintendo will finally think the West worthy enough to call it Super Mario Bros. 2 over here as well. Instead of The Lost Levels.

Doki Doki Mario never happened.

:D Never. This is Nintendo we are talking about. Its part of Nintendo lore now.... Also there is a SMB2 over here already....