IGNORED

Xbox Series X | S

djbhammer

If they're cloud saves and uploaded they should just work I believe.

If not, connect that 360 and upload them.

Excepting of course those annoying cases where the digital and disc games are considered separate games but I don't know anything about those 3.

2 minutes ago, Don Rosco said:

Yeah, just found it was never BC. Pre-order cancelled! Well, not really, but i'm going to have to hammer that Danny Way skate park before I bin the 360.

Upload all you old games, you never know what will appear. i was uploading all mine a few years ago and the HDD died in the middle of it!

Just now, Boozy The Clown said:

Xbox has Session - it's like Skate crossed with Demon Souls. 200 attempts to land a trick but when you do it's really satisfying. 

Will definitely be giving that a spin, but Skate is my comfort food gaming. Can't wait to see the enhanced version in action. 

2 minutes ago, Don Rosco said:

Will definitely be giving that a spin, but Skate is my comfort food gaming. Can't wait to see the enhanced version in action. 

Skate 3 played like a remaster on the One X. I played through the full single player again and really enjoyed it. Enjoy ^_^

9 minutes ago, Speech said:

Got a pre-order in for the Series S on the Microsoft Store.  Redeemed £200 of Gift Cards from Microsoft Rewards, so new console on launch day for £50!

Dude, how the hell have you amassed that much in rewards? I’ve got about a fivers worth :lol:

1 minute ago, Skeeez said:

Dude, how the hell have you amassed that much in rewards? I’ve got about a fivers worth :lol:

You can earn about a tenner a month across the 'Rewards' section of the account section of the MS website, the Game Pass mobile app, and the Rewards app on your Xbox. I guess he's been saving up for a couple of years!

Just now, Pob said:

You can earn about a tenner a month across the 'Rewards' section of the account section of the MS website, the Game Pass mobile app, and the Rewards app on your Xbox. I guess he's been saving up for a couple of years!

Exactly that.  I have a lot of free time on my hands :D

37 minutes ago, Darren said:

I can only tell how I did it, which was starting from scratch with no existing Game Pass or Xbox Live subscription. If you already have either I think the process is a bit different, but someone else will have to clarify on that.

Thanks Darren! You are a gent. Gonna try it as a pre-existing user and will report back. 

2 minutes ago, carlospie said:

OK my turn for a question. 

If I buy ass creed valhalla, can I buy the one x version and it will auto upgrade to the series x? Are there even different versions? 

Yes. There's a list here, look for the 'confirmed'. Smart Delivery means there's a native XsX/XsS version and you get that one when you install the game on a next-gen console. On XB1, you get the XB1 version. The upgrade is free.

1 hour ago, Pockets said:

Are there even any games up to order anywhere?

Yes, there is the on-line store, plus the likes of Shopto and Simply.  Worth keeping an eye on sales every Tuesday since I assume you can purchase games these days without having a console.  The basic version of the game will be upgraded for the series X (others can explain this better), there are no special versions for this season at least.

1 hour ago, Pockets said:

Does anyone know who Microsoft might use for delivery? Could be the difference maker as to which order I cancel.

UPS.

Edit - as noted by Mr Gerbik in the above post.

Edited by Cosmic_Guru

3 hours ago, Wahwah* said:

Saw this on twitter:

That looks like quite a small branch of Game, but nonetheless that sign says they got 8 Series X and 2 Series S machines. 

No conclusions, but interesting.  

Their branch at Lakeside were told to expect 300 X's and ended up with only 50.

• djbhammer changed the title to Xbox Series X | S