Xbox Series X | S

8 minutes ago, unleashedmaniac said:

I can't get over how many are already listed on Facebook Marketplace ranging from £600-£1000! :mad:

8 minutes ago, ucci said:

People selling on Ebay Day 1 at 650 upwards. Little did Shakespeare know, how far we would come as a species, if I had a 1000 sons I would ensure that they all did this. 

People keep telling me I was mad to sell my spare one at cost, I could have made a fortune I’m told - ewww.

Just now, Shimmyhill said:

People keep telling me I was mad to sell my spare one at cost, I could have made a fortune I’m told - ewww.

Not at all, fair play to you. I always said if I had two preorders, I would sell the other at cost. Just would have made sure it was going to go to someone who was going to play it, rather than try and flog it on at a profit!

12 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Well done! :) I'd have done the same to be honest.... I know what it means to gamers to get a new console at launch. Hate the practice of people buying to sell on. Happens with all new tech these days and its frustrating. First world problems and all but anything I can do to make someone elses life a bit happier.... it's only a little bit of money in the end isn't it?! 

16 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Amazon emailed me saying my launch console is noow delayed! Brilliant 

This isn't the first time Amazon have oversold stock or at least not dispatched on time. When Breath of the Wild came out, I preordered with them. On release day nothing happened then the delivery date changed to End of May (BOTW came out in March!). I have not used them for preorders ever since.

I've not managed to snag one this morning :( Thought I had via ASDA - it went all the way to taking payment details and trying to process payment before finally saying there was no stock. And John Lewis let me get one in the basket, but then just kept timing out.

If anyone gets a spare they want to move on to a fellow mukker, let me know.

Enjoy launch day folks - I'm weljel.

1 hour ago, fattakin said:

My bro got thru to the end but Buy Now is greyed out. 

I got through to hitting the confirm button and it disappeared from my basket! When I tried again it said I’d reached my allowance of one per customer :facepalm:

Out of stock now. Ah well...

23 minutes ago, AceGrace said:

This isn't the first time Amazon have oversold stock or at least not dispatched on time. When Breath of the Wild came out, I preordered with them. On release day nothing happened then the delivery date changed to End of May (BOTW came out in March!). I have not used them for preorders ever since.

Same here

2 hours ago, Popo said:

I know someone posted about having an unwanted £10 off an Xbox controller from Amazon but I’ll be dammed if I can find who it was that posted. 

If that’s still a going concern I’d like to register my interest, dear reader. :bye:

I have a code that I won't use, send me a message.

The Series X packing is lovely and everything but - the accessories are, as far as I can tell, deliberately hidden in the box. 

Its like they commissioned David Copperfield to design the interior. 

So - in order to avoid the mild panic I endured  I'd like to reassure everyone that the accessories definitely are in there.

They are at the rear of the box inside a secret compartment painted with the same black paint they put on stealth aircraft. :sherlock:

9 minutes ago, sid said:

Unboxing pics !!!

how exciting, enjoy guys this only happens every 7 years or so !!

Well until the next iteration of mid-cycle updates! :D So expect it will be less this time. But sure this is *new* hardware inside. Exciting times... :)