IGNORED

Xbox Series X | S

djbhammer

Well I have to say revisiting Gears 5 on the Series X on my lovely new OLED. 

Holy shit I'm impressed. It looks stunning and runs smooth as all hell. 

It's breaking up the Yakuza final dungeon grind nicely. 

3 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Actually yeah I’ll let her choose, no pink ones are there :unsure:

My daughter chose a Purple and pink monstrosity through Design Labs.

My fave pad is the grey/aqua marine one followed by the blue Forza 6. I must own 8 pads now, need to buy more.

4 hours ago, Stanley said:

OMG I’ve just checked and mine has been shipped also - glad I didn’t pay £20 or whatever for that priority shipping now :lol:

oh and ...

:omg:

5 hours ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Mine has actually just shipped today! I hope that the case with you're one too! 

Pumped to be getting a series X and Gamepass, as I was far less of an Xbox gamer in the prior generation, but things are looking far, far better this time around! 

Oh Lordy; mine has shipped too, although the notification came at 20.40! 

glad I didn’t even manage to see the option for priority shipping! 

Mine too :D

Apparently I earned 6000 reward points with this purchase!

Are we likely to get tracking details at some point? Says it's using 48 hour tracked and signed with Royal Mail.

edit: got tracking details this morning, delivery due tomorrow!

12 minutes ago, JPL said:

You lot about to get an X are in for a treat. It’s an amazing console and it’s only going to get better as the games start to appear.

Absolutely. Never had any ounce of early adopter regret nearly 5 months on. Fantastic console. Everything I play on it just feels much better. Hardware is great too well made bit of kit. Impressed from the initial opening of the box to setting up the console and then booting up my first game on it. Enjoy everyone getting theirs soon! :)

3 minutes ago, MattyP said:

Absolutely. Never had any ounce of early adopter regret nearly 5 months on. Fantastic console. Everything I play on it just feels much better. Hardware is great too well made bit of kit. Impressed from the initial opening of the box to setting up the console and then booting up my first game on it. Enjoy everyone getting theirs soon! :)

Can you sign in using the app on your phone, with the initial set up I mean? 

Quick resume is the game changer for me now.

Fed up of grinding on Yakuza, boot up Gears 5 and playing in seconds. 

Need a break from shooty bang bang. 

Boot up dirt 5 in seconds. 

Had enough of that. Let's try any of the other hundreds of games I have.

Feels like the future to me. 

1 hour ago, cassidy said:

Quick resume is the game changer for me now.

Fed up of grinding on Yakuza, boot up Gears 5 and playing in seconds. 

Need a break from shooty bang bang. 

Boot up dirt 5 in seconds. 

Had enough of that. Let's try any of the other hundreds of games I have.

Feels like the future to me. 

It's the best feature on both next gen consoles. 

Looks like my X will be delivered tomorrow! Looking forward to a day of trying to get my son to concentrate on home schooling when he knows there is a machine that can play Roblox in the house. Hopefully Game Pass is easy enough to set up and i can get Halo installed. 

10 minutes ago, lankysanchez said:

Looks like my X will be delivered tomorrow! Looking forward to a day of trying to get my son to concentrate on home schooling when he knows there is a machine that can play Roblox in the house. Hopefully Game Pass is easy enough to set up and i can get Halo installed. 

If you got an all access series X. Your about to discover soooo many games. 

Halo can wait. 

16 minutes ago, lankysanchez said:

Enjoy! So many great games to play.....

3 hours ago, jonnyalpha said:

The email says on or before 11/03/21

I ordered a Series S  from Smyths for my son on Wednesday about 10.30am, it arrived today at 11am...unreal turnaround. Your in for a treat with series X - its a beast and as others have said, without any exclusives i was wondering why i preordered, but the loadtimes, quick resume, no fan noise and just beautiful graphics it is a game changer. Enjoy! 

10 minutes ago, Wahwah* said:

Shouldn't we make a stock availability thread so people looking for one see it? 

I think that would help!

Just got to checkout but it wouldn't process the order - never got that far before!!!

Ah well - I don't have a TV that could justify a Series X yet so I guess it's no bad thing to have to wait a little bit longer.