Xbox Series X | S

Services shitting themselves are very regional, so you should always consult this sort of status page. Also, if you request it, it'll email or message you on Xbox when a specific outage is resolved.

3 hours ago, rgraves said:

That All Access deal feels expensive right - it's almost £700 - you can trim well over £100 off that with the gold conversion?

I went for it as no guarantee you could have done the gold conversion on launch day as plenty were saying it might end on new console launch, I added a year to it with the trick and tbh could have easily bought it outright but assumed I would be getting a PS5 too until the underwhelming launch line up.

What is annoying is I can’t seem to just pay it off :doh:

4 hours ago, TehStu said:

Services shitting themselves are very regional, so you should always consult this sort of status page. Also, if you request it, it'll email or message you on Xbox when a specific outage is resolved.

Typical. Nobody in the house and got all my work done early to have a few hours of uninterrupted gaming :(

10 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

I went for it as no guarantee you could have done the gold conversion on launch day as plenty were saying it might end on new console launch, I added a year to it with the trick and tbh could have easily bought it outright but assumed I would be getting a PS5 too until the underwhelming launch line up.

What is annoying is I can’t seem to just pay it off :doh:

You can just pay it off can’t you? In the thing I signed it says you can, and that’s what I’ll be doing - either way, it’s interest free so, yes, it’s full price for Gamepass but other than that it’s just rrp. 

Does anyone know if Half-Life 2/Orange Box ever got a 60fps boost? Last time I played it I think it had a resolution boost and the frame rate stabilised at a steady 30fps but that was a couple of years ago maybe. 

18 minutes ago, Stanley said:

You can just pay it off can’t you? In the thing I signed it says you can, and that’s what I’ll be doing - either way, it’s interest free so, yes, it’s full price for Gamepass but other than that it’s just rrp. 

yes, I checked that as well. Can pay it off it in one go or just pay the £30 at 0% interest. 

53 minutes ago, Stanley said:

32 minutes ago, Lucas said:

yes, I checked that as well. Can pay it off it in one go or just pay the £30 at 0% interest. 

I thought I’d read you could but in the Klarna app there is no option to overpay or pay off!?

19 hours ago, Lucas said:

Oh boo :( 

I didn’t see that, but I thought the whole checkout experience was a bit wishy washy. 

either way happy to have one and be out of the race to try and grab one, even if I have to wait a week for it to arrive. 

19 hours ago, Stanley said:

5th March is only one week away, I feel lucky to have got one that soon :D

My order is now at the packing stage but also now has an available date of 12th March. So who knows...?

4 minutes ago, QuackQuack said:

My order is now at the packing stage but also now has an available date of 12th March. So who knows...?

Hmmm, let’s see what happens, probably arrive tomorrow :D

5 minutes ago, cassidy said:

How many weeks before @Stanley is looking into getting an OLED.

I can start a sweepstake 

Oh dear, I’m afraid I’ve already begun looking - check out the HDTV discussion thread :lol:

I’m going for an LG OLED, hopefully the new  models coming shortly! 

33 minutes ago, QuackQuack said:

yes, just had the same notification. 

I hope @Stanley is right!

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

yes, just had the same notification. 

I hope @Stanley is right!

I’ve had the same it’s probably just the stage it remains at until stock is available - sounds like they’re expecting it between the 5th and the 12th, but who really knows?!

53 minutes ago, Count Buffalos said:

Pretty sure that when I was in the queue for the SX yesterday that a delivery date 05/03 was only for those choosing priority delivery. It was 12/03 otherwise. 

I can’t remember being given a choice, definitely remember something about it being available for the 5th.

Edit. This is from Game’s website: 

Xbox Series X|S Stock - If you successfully ordered an Xbox Series X on Thursday 25th February your order will be shipped by the 5th March if you selected Priority Insured Delivery and, shipped by the 12th March for all other delivery options. Our Customer Service team are unable to advise on a specific delivery date as this is not yet known. Please keep checking your emails for updates on the progress of your order. Payments will start being taken from Thursday 25th February. Tracking information is sent directly from the courier once they have received the item from GAME.

https://helps.game.co.uk/support/solutions/articles/77000477214-xbox-series-x-s-important-information-updated-10-02-21

No idea what kind of delivery I’ve got :lol:

edit. Checked And mine is definitely 12/03 in the email, but again don’t remember ever being given an option. 

18 hours ago, Stanley said:

I can’t remember being given a choice, definitely remember something about it being available for the 5th.

Edit. This is from Game’s website: 

https://helps.game.co.uk/support/solutions/articles/77000477214-xbox-series-x-s-important-information-updated-10-02-21

No idea what kind of delivery I’ve got :lol:

edit. Checked And mine is definitely 12/03 in the email, but again don’t remember ever being given an option. 

Yeah this is all the same for me. 

I had read that disclaimer from Game before ordering so was fully intended on selecting the priority shipping. 

Once I got to the All Access form and all that, the shipping was set to 48 hr with no way to change it! I even tried so yeah, who knows. 

It says shipped one day before day of release, so it might be sent 11th for delivery on Sat 13th 

22 minutes ago, ChewMagma said:

Why does my Series S not automatically keep games up to date even though I have "Keep my games and apps up to date" set to On?

Its been a bit random on all of my xboxes. I wonder if it’s something to do with my router but I’ve never looked into it. For some it seems to work perfectly and for other less so.