What did you pre-order?  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PS5 disc (cos that's all Amazon had when I tried) and XSX.  I am in two minds about keeping the PS5 pre order - I will probably pick one up at some point, but I don't know I will have time to play both...  With GamePass and all the multiplatform stuff on xbox, I thnk I am probably good.  Plus not sure how two new consoles arriving in a month would sit with the rest of the family!

Series S - since I'm locked in 1080p land, I genuinely didn't see the point in an X. I'll have a bigger battle to upgrade the TVs, and only then would I consider an X (which'll be last gen by then!)

Was swithering between a series S outright and an all access X (can't justify 450 quid in one go before any games etc) but ended up being easier to just get the s. First time I've bought a console on launch day ever. 

I do have a 4k TV (not a very good one mind) but I doubt I'll see any difference between the s and the x on it before the inevitable mid gen refresh (series t and y?) 

Series X is preordered as a Christmas present off my other half. Got Cyberpunk, Dirt 5 and Yakuza 7 paid for using Reward points and Gears Tactics on Gamepass so it should be a decent launch. :D

I was thinking I might get an S later on for my study - plug into a spare port on my 1440p monitor, and I can basically play next gen games without having to shell out on a new CPU, memory or RTX card for a few years...   Might be a bit of a distraction if we keep working from home though

16 minutes ago, LaveDisco said:

Got both because I’m a lunatic who is trying to buy happiness during a global pandemic. 

You're not alone in that. If that's what it takes to bring a bit of cheer then so be it. 

(series X for me!)

Fat PS5 and Series X. It's a silly extravagance buying both at launch really because I won't have enough time to devote to each of them given they launch within 9 days of the other but gadget lust has seized me.