Secretlab Chairs.

Having spent a bit of time looking at various chairs for PC use I'd certainly put the Secretlab Titan high up my list for purchase. There are certainly a few ergonomic office chairs that are contenders but it's hard to find anyone saying that a Secretlab chair hasn't done wonders for their back. That's my main priority.

Currently using an Ikea medium backed office chair that I've kitted out with memory foam lumbar support and the same again as a seat cushion.

I've been using the Omega for about 18 months now and it's been a revelation for me. I'm one of those really fidgety sitters, I move about a lot, I sometimes sit in it cross-legged, I recline a lot when gaming, I push myself up using the arm rests, it's handled everything I've thrown at it so far. It is also easily the most comfortable chair I've owned, at home or at the office.

The only problem I have with my Titan is that it isn’t big enough. The top of the headrest only comes up to the bottom of my head if I sit up straight, so the pillow is more of an awkward neck rest. 

20 minutes ago, SeanR said:

half the price of an Aeron, so it’s got that going for it

image.jpeg.589bbe132358c8b1bacccafdbfe3d587.jpeg

The Aeron are fucking awesome, it has to be said.
Ill have to get my employers to buy me one- I miss those massive, comfortable, cool beasts. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Shark said:

The only problem I have with my Titan is that it isn’t big enough. The top of the headrest only comes up to the bottom of my head if I sit up straight, so the pillow is more of an awkward neck rest. 

Sell and get the bigger Titan XL?

19 minutes ago, deerokus said:

The only things less appealing for sitting in for a gaming session than gaming chairs are office chairs. 

Interesting. Will have to try a bar stool next time I sit down at the PC for a session of Apex Legends. Perhaps a deck chair instead? Decisions, decisions. <_<

I have a nice manual recliner thing. It's super comfy but very supportive (I have a spinal fusion so I care about that sort of thing). It works fine as an office type chair if necessary too. 

I don't know why for some reason people think it has to be either a gaming chair or something that looks like it's been rejected by Susan in accounts.