Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Fargo

They massively sexed-up Mass Effect between the first and second games, so maybe the Liara model is one from the second or third games. It does look a bit like pervy ME fanart, it has to be said.

2 hours ago, K said:

They massively sexed-up Mass Effect between the first and second games, so maybe the Liara model is one from the second or third games. It does look a bit like pervy ME fanart, it has to be said.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what they've done. I know I got a bit of a jolt to the system to see Liara had spent a lot of her money on breast enlargements between episodes one and two.

• 3 weeks later...

As a promo, they're giving a way an 88-track trilogy soundtrack, and art books and comics from the old ME2 and ME3 deluxe editions.

https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/mass-effect-legendary-edition/mass-effect-bonus-content-download

Hurry, apparently they might run out of downloads and have to stop giving it away.

(For the UK, is there a Steelbook edition of this or any sort of preorder bonus? If I'm going to buy the same games again I want some trash with it.)

21 hours ago, Alex W. said:

(For the UK, is there a Steelbook edition of this or any sort of preorder bonus? If I'm going to buy the same games again I want some trash with it.)

As far as I can see there's nothing for us in in the UK. In the US there's a steelbook one but I took a look at the main retailers (Amazon, Game, ShopTo) and none of them have anything listed other than the bog standard one. 

TBH it's probably done me a favour as I'd likely buy a bling bling one myself, yet I'd be better off going digital on this so I can have it on my front room Series X and on my office One X. This got me looking for digital codes online and I found this fella: EDIT SEE POSTS BELOW BEFORE GOING FOR THIS https://enjify.com/store/mass-effect-legendary-edition-xbox-one-global/?partners=googleshoping 

At £29 it seems rather cheap (I'll be paying with PayPal or CC so will be fine of it all goes belly up!) and despite it only saying Xbox One and there being no mention of Series X/S, I've just seen on the MS store (where there's just one version listed) that it supports smart delivery so I am right in thinking this will be fine for One X yet give me bells and whistles on Series X (technically I know that to be the case, just seems a little too good to be true!)? 

2 hours ago, Teeohbee said:

Isn't that one of those dodgy sellers that sell you an account that has access to the game rather than a code for the game itself?

The Xbox digital game code market seems like a minefield

2 hours ago, dreamylittledream said:

Yes it is and avoid like the plague

Ooops!!! Thanks for the heads up guys!! I'd thought it was a bit too good to be true but my main worry was "is this the right version" to the point that I somehow didn't see the bright yellow "Important Notice" er important notice bit! What a tit :facepalm:!! 

1423035946_MassEffect.jpg.313b8ec9f8dcd0d816e163d1ab8135d7.jpg

Anyway, I've edited my post, used the "Revert" feature on my Revolut App and the cash is back in my account :)

21 hours ago, Alex W. said:

As a promo, they're giving a way an 88-track trilogy soundtrack, and art books and comics from the old ME2 and ME3 deluxe editions.

https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect/mass-effect-legendary-edition/mass-effect-bonus-content-download

Hurry, apparently they might run out of downloads and have to stop giving it away.

Thanks for that! I've also spent a bit too long using the EA artwork generator to make a personal 4K artwork of my favourite characters. It's pretty cool, well, I like it.

:lol: Mass Effect does a lot of things for me, and pushes a lot of the right buttons. But it doesn't tickle my arse ... I've been drinking, so I'm in fucking tears of laughter here. :lol:

Edit: Hang on a fucking minute, I've only ever bought the trilogy twice. Once on 360, and once on PC; I haven't decided what format to buy the remaster. But this isn't like Skyrim where I've bought like six versions over the years. :P

2 hours ago, Harrisown said:

Samara!

WTF is Sumatra lol ,frank?

Samara is not in my wallpaper! The only Asari is Liara, oh wait, are you saying all Asari look the same? Fucking racist!! I bet you shag Ashley in ME1. ;)

edit: Hang on, you said Liara and Samara. That's Jack! Do you even have eyes? :lol:

9 hours ago, Thor said:

Samara is not in my wallpaper! The only Asari is Liara, oh wait, are you saying all Asari look the same? Fucking racist!! I bet you shag Ashley in ME1. ;)

edit: Hang on, you said Liara and Samara. That's Jack! Do you even have eyes? :lol:

I thought all Asari are meant to look the same to you. They manipulate their looks. In reality they look like some lovecraftian monsters.:coffee: