Games with Gold November 2020

Surprised they didn’t include something X/S related to combat the huge draw of Bugsnax on PS5. 
 maybe we’ll get a surprise announcement nearer the time. 

45 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Aragami's supposed to be good, int it?

Fantastic atmosphere but it's a small indie studio's first game and the budget shows. It's also way more streamlined than for example the old Tenchu games, but Tenchu is definitely their inspiration and what they're trying to evoke. It's also pure no nonsense stealth - there are no combat options. You either sneak or fail. Not omg 10/10 amazing but enjoyable if you're in for that specific sort of thing.

57 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

So nothing Series X/S related? That's a shame. 

48 minutes ago, Mortis said:

Surprised they didn’t include something X/S related to combat the huge draw of Bugsnax on PS5. 

I have a feeling MS will announce some free game next week. 

PGR 2, 3 or 4 backwards compatible at 4k120 would be my dream surprise announcement 

57 minutes ago, Mr Combo Breaker said:

Full Spectrum Warrior is great. Shame they never made a new one.

Played a fair bit of FSW with @MardiganXback in the day and it was brilliant. I’m hoping that it is somehow elevated by the series consoles - was it already BC? I’m not sure.

14 hours ago, Yoshimax said:

Played a fair bit of FSW with @MardiganXback in the day and it was brilliant. I’m hoping that it is somehow elevated by the series consoles - was it already BC? I’m not sure.

Fuck me Yosh. That was some top tier co-op back in the day when co-op was only just emerging online.

The highlight is still and will forever be Burnout Karaoke :lol:

16 hours ago, Mortis said:

GOG is mostly an afterthought nowadays.  It's all about GamePass for MS now.  I wonder when they'll drop GOG. I give it 12 months

19 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

GOG is mostly an afterthought nowadays.  It's all about GamePass for MS now.  I wonder when they'll drop GOG. I give it 12 months

When did Microsoft buy CD Projekt? I must have missed the news

15 hours ago, Harrisown said:

Very memorable game. One I really enjoyed. I often think about it now.

the core gameplay of keeping baddies under fire while your other squad sneaks around the block to slot them from the side never stops being great.