Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.

Spleen

8 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

My Amazon delivery has been dispatched but is not yet out for delivery, and there’s no tracking information available. I’m trying to remain calm. 

This is also me, dispatched and apparently in Peterborough but not yet “Out for delivery”, no tracking information or time slots or anything like that, I’m remaining hopeful 

5 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

This is also me, dispatched and apparently in Peterborough but not yet “Out for delivery”, no tracking information or time slots or anything like that, I’m remaining hopeful 

Mines in Peterborough too and I'm only in Cambridge so I can bloody drive there if they just hold on for half an hour!

Either way, just downloading the Destiny 2 update which I'm way more excited about and I'll be playing in 30fps regardless of what console I play it on.

Email arrived. "Sorry about the delay in getting your order to you..."

At exactly the same time, SMS arrived: "Your driver will deliver your parcel today..."

I do have another item being delivered today, but it's Assassin's Creed. Things that size don't usually get a special delivery SMS, they just get pushed through the letterbox.

What a fucking shambles. What's the point of preordering if the goddamn thing isn't going to appear?

This is the second console I've ordered from Amazon (in my whole life) that's not arrived when they said it would. The first one didn't arrive at all, and I had to get to the stage of contacting the police about the theft and actioning a chargeback from the card company before they'd accept that I didn't receive it.

Ah, missed that. I typed in my postcode above and it told me when they intend to deliver:

Your CurrysPCW order will be delivered today by Stoyan, your DPD driver, between 14:41 and 15:41. Your one hour timeslot can't be changed

Just got a text confirming whilst typing this too :) 

Has anyone actually had an Amazon one get past the final delivery station stage? From here, Resetera and other forums it feels like every Xbox Series X (not S which seems unaffected) order they've taken has been delayed to Thursday and now it's just a case of the delay emails going out in waves.

24 minutes ago, tnman said:

Aaaand Amazon email delay get.

10 minutes ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

Had an email from Amazon - it’s delayed. Next Gen on hold for today, gutted!

Funny thing is, mine dispatched last night so haven't received a delay email but it isn't coming till Thursday. 

This is why I always order in store. I decided different on the XSX due to the whole Covid and potential lockdown situations. 

12 minutes ago, tronied said:

Mine only got to the DPD depot at 8:13am this morning :( I hope that's a local depot! They've been pretty naff on locations so far...

image.thumb.png.6e4c485d6ce031fd70c26cb0f7b89996.png

Fingers crossed they actually deliver it today

You'll be fine, that's totally normal for dpd and dpd have never let me down. Have had stuff arrive at their depot midday and still make it to me in the afternoon. 

6 minutes ago, Harsin said:

Has anyone actually had an Amazon one get past the final delivery station stage? From here, Resetera and other forums it feels like every Xbox Series X (not S which seems unaffected) order they've taken has been delayed to Thursday.

Try and make sense of this shit show.....

2046095710_Screenshot_20201110-093124_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.5fa4739d255fc758fb6c05c562336f4f.jpg

1976011595_Screenshot_20201110-093135_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.e18d5581636e4eed3e095a6cbbf43e8f.jpg

434879000_Screenshot_20201110-093154_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.7caa442741b88ae6612a86c5d4504416.jpg

For context this is to Scotland, Glasgow area.

1 minute ago, Mr Tony said:

4 out of 6 of us in my wee gaming circle got their Amazon orders delayed.

Wow. Bad times at castle Bezos. 

Did your consoles get to the "final delivery station"? Mine has been there for 8 hours, apparently. At this point, I'm mentally prepared for the delay.