Jump to content

Xbox Series X | S Dispatch thread.


Spleen
 Share

Recommended Posts

My main order was with Shopto and my backup to sell to a friend with Amazon. Shopto I've heard absolutely nothing since it arriving at the warehouse last week. Amazon have just sent me a password I need to give the delivery driver but no sign it's actually dispatched yet.

 

If both of them manage to fuck up somehow :doh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Amazon account still says: image.thumb.png.3c83dbd1c87040721561b5157fea72b2.png

 

And asking their useless 'chat assistant' still makes it seem like it's going to arrive today. But I seriously, seriously doubt it will, given the email. It's that DPD text telling me a parcel will be delivered today that's got me confused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Amazon delays are weird. The amount of tedious boring tat I buy off them on a daily basis (bin bags, dishawasher tablets, dog food, masks, colouring pencils, lightbulbs, panini maker just this past fortnight) and they always get it to me within 24 hours. The biggest event of the year and they've blown it. They will have been impacted more severely than anyone else by this second lockdown but the volumes of products they must ship out on a daily basis makes this seem all a bit odd, particularly when it seems like, in most cases, the things are already on their way. Would love to know how many they had to ship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jon_cybernet said:

Did people who got the delay email from Amazon also get the "Good news, we'll be delivering your console on launch day!" email? 

 

No.

 

Just now, Pockets said:

For those getting Amazon delay emails, had you got a despatch email yesterday?

 

No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jon_cybernet said:

Did people who got the delay email from Amazon also get the "Good news, we'll be delivering your console on launch day!" email? 

 

I didn't get the delay email but my order does say Thursday delivery and I did get the launch day email. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hawklord said:

Update text from DHL...arriving 14:51-15:51 :D 

Still at Depot for me, so probably not delivering until this evening. Beginning to feel more vindicated in not taking the day off and taking tomorrow off instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KartoffelKopf said:

The Amazon delays are weird. The amount of tedious boring tat I buy off them on a daily basis (bin bags, dishawasher tablets, dog food, masks, colouring pencils, lightbulbs, panini maker just this past fortnight) and they always get it to me within 24 hours. The biggest event of the year and they've blown it. They will have been impacted more severely than anyone else by this second lockdown but the volumes of products they must ship out on a daily basis makes this seem all a bit odd, particularly when it seems like, in most cases, the things are already on their way. Would love to know how many they had to ship.

 

Makes you wonder if they had a delay getting them in. 

 

Or if they foresaw this happening, they should have dispatched them early to compensate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know that there was a poster saying never to trust Amazon for pre-orders, but this is the first time I've had an issue. Vita/Wii U/Xbox One/PS4/Switch/Xbox One X all delivered on launch without issue.

 

I even ordered something late on Sunday night and got it yesterday as normal with Prime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jon_cybernet said:

Did people who got the delay email from Amazon also get the "Good news, we'll be delivering your console on launch day!" email? 

 

5 minutes ago, Pockets said:

For those getting Amazon delay emails, had you got a despatch email yesterday?

No and no.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.