PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X - Console Warz R Srs Business!

rafaqat

23 minutes ago, El Spatula said:

Well MS are going for the don't bother releasing anything for your new console approach which is certainly novel.

Flight simulator, 2 weeks. Apologies in advance if you don't like flight simulators.

On 09/07/2021 at 14:36, Kevvy Metal said:

Just do what I've done and buy - A PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite (and now) a Nintendo Switch OLED. 

Makes absolute perfect sense! 

I felt a little bad about having a PS5, Series X, fancy-pants PC, Oculus Quest 2 and a Switch, so thanks for making me feel a little better about my excessive range of current-gen systems ;)

On 10/07/2021 at 11:42, Stanley said:

The amount of games on PS Now dwarves that of Game Pass, not really the point, but to compare them anyway, Game Pass has had 17 titles added to the library in the last month. 

There’s definitely more of a Netflixy buzz with Gamepass because of the refreshed content all the time.

• 1 month later...
Just now, JPL said:

Take it to the console wars thread.

Exactly. Who gives a fuck? GP is awesome. I've barely spent a £ on any games since I got my Series X on launch since all of the new releases I've wanted to play came to GP on day 1. It's an amazing service. 

@rafaqat

@carlospie interrupted the GTA remasters discussion after two posts with console war bullshit and 20+ happily encouraged it. 

That's the unspoken reality of the forum. There are more Xbox-biased cunts with a chip on their shoulder than PlayStation-biased cunts. 

Feel free to report my post, as per the mods' guidance. 👍

1 minute ago, Marlew said:

@rafaqat

@carlospie interrupted the GTA remasters discussion after two posts with console war bullshit and 20+ happily encouraged it. 

That's the unspoken reality of the forum. There are more Xbox-biased cunts with a chip on their shoulder than PlayStation-biased cunts. 

but mummy he did it first!

8 minutes ago, Marlew said:

@rafaqat

WTF is this - honetly, give yourself a wobble mate.  Join the discussion, add something, and if you can't then don't (or at least be civil).

18 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

but mummy he did it first!

No, I'm mocking the hypocrisy. 

There's no justification for upvoting completely unrelated console war shit in that thread and telling me to take it elsewhere in this one. 

Besides the obvious. 

27 minutes ago, rgraves said:

WTF is this - honetly, give yourself a wobble mate.  Join the discussion, add something, and if you can't then don't (or at least be civil).

Your recent 'devil's advocate' contributions to the PS5 thread epitomise the exact criticism I'm making. 

36 minutes ago, Marlew said:

Your recent 'devil's advocate' contributions to the PS5 thread epitomise the exact criticism I'm making. 

No they don't - at all. I was discussing a topic (bringing up some points which the recent video in that thread also touches on funnily enough) and being polite in the process - not something your post can claim to do on either front. If you have an opinion on something then go right ahead - I'm absolutely all for that, it's good to have debate - even though the weird tribal culture of some people on here turns it into a pile on. But don't just come into a thread, say something inflammatory with no reasoning around it and shout some swear words.

Your description of my post is equally accurate for carlospie's, but there are more people who share his prejudice - there's the difference. His inflammatory stupidity was positively encouraged by plenty of people. Mine was a little unsavoury, and I would do well to mind my manners. 

3 hours ago, Marlew said:

@rafaqat

Alright stalker. 

My hilarious post has 26 posses. Clearly from people who understand my light hearted joke. Just ignore me and go play all your lovely 70 games in peace.