PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X - Console Warz R Srs Business!

rafaqat

Hiya, buddy. 

My exact point is that there's a decent sized group of numbskulls on here who are happy to bray at that shit...as long as it's not directed at the Xbox or Game Pass. 

That's the hypocrisy I'm highlighting with your post. Please don't feel singled out, you're one of many. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Marlew said:

My exact point is that there's a decent sized group of numbskulls on here who are happy to bray at that shit...as long as it's not directed at the Xbox or Game Pass. 

I wasn't going to reply to this, but then I saw what thread it was in and felt it was safe and almost a duty ;)

As was recently said to me "There are fine people on both sides" - I don't see any substantial bias for one platform or another on here - we have people in all four camps. Sure there are some people very *firmly* in one camp or another, but I don't think there is a significant platform bias in one direction or another overall. There is balance in the force.

It often depends on what the 'shit' being directed is - I mean, if somebody comes into a thread, says something clearly, obviously shit, don't be surprised if people call it out for what it is. People poss'ed that carlospie post as it made them smile, nothing more sinister than that in most cases.

1 hour ago, Marlew said:

Hiya, buddy. 

That's the hypocrisy I'm highlighting with your post. Please don't feel singled out, you're one of many. 😂😂😂

Let's clear one thing up, your not my buddy.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, fattakin said:

I'm not sure what's the point of these 'get an X' posts.  People pop into the thread saying they love their S, cant that be enough?

They cant actually buy an X without a load of dicking about.  They have older TV's or are using it as a complementary device.

Enjoy!

This every time. I hate the X, I hate the way it looks, like an awkward edgelord toy, a goth teenager’s idea of sophistication.  It flatters to deceive, at the moment the X does nothing the S can’t do and isn’t even as powerful as the PS5.

On the other hand, I really fucking love the S, it’s aesthetically beautiful and does so much in such a little box. I always say to any of my RL friends who whine about not being able to get a PS5, just get an S for now, it really is the best and most accessible route into next gen video gamings.  

Just now, mikeyl said:

How’s it fanboying, I literally said the S is the best machine out there, Defender of the X

Because you’re incorrect, the X does plenty the S doesn’t, and it is actually more powerful than the PS5, not that it matters, but your comment is a giveaway. I suspect you know this and you’re looking for a rise, trolling in other words.

4 minutes ago, mikeyl said:

Sticking up for the S (and saying it is the best - in terms of overall package) is now a PS5 fanboy thing. Take a look at yourselves and the low self-esteem that this all comes across as.

How about you leave the thread or I report you for trolling? Nothing you’ve said has been in good faith and designed only to cause arguments, and now the classic bully tactic of ridiculing anyone who says anything. 

On 23/08/2021 at 18:43, mikeyl said:

Sticking up for the S (and saying it is the best - in terms of overall package) is now a PS5 fanboy thing. Take a look at yourselves and the low self-esteem that this all comes across as.

No, the two things they pointed out that were obvious falsehoods were the trolling, not the opinion you chose to keep of the 3 things you said when you bumped the thread after 2 weeks to add nothing.

Also it's a piece of plastic, you don't need to "Stick up for it". It's not your little sister.

Are we still on fucking batteries? I mean, is that REALLY all you Xbox Fan-muppets still have?  Like, really? :lol:

Let's change the subject slightly. I for one am really looking forward to Christmas this year. Why, you may ask? Well, Halo Infinite now has a firm December release date, and I can't fucking wait to see just how much of an actual shower of shit it actually is. :lol:

Terms and Conditions: This post is made in the spirit of the thread (fanboiz, lol). The author of this post will be happy to be proved wrong about Halo Infinite and is actually looking forward to playing it on PC via Gamepass. This does not affect your statutory rights.