IGNORED

PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X - Console Warz R Srs Business!

rafaqat

Just now, Unofficial Who said:

Good thing Sony didn't just close Japan Studio then. Oh...wait....

I just started FFXIV so I'm good for a long time.

I'm going to pick up an Xbox for sure, but only when Halo Infinite is finished (co-op, forge, fleshed out multiplayer)

3 minutes ago, Purin said:

Just sold my Xbox and got a PS5. I prefer Japanese games though, so I'm golden,

Should have got a Switch then as Japan is Nintendoland these days.

1 hour ago, K said:

Let's have a moment of silence for the death of comedy.

I am sorry K, I thought it was quite amusing. I’ll make sure to run anything else by you, so I don’t make the same gaffe again.

How weird. I haven’t trolled or pursued anyone with persistent requests or repeated questions. I merely asked once why K decided to single out my joke in a joke thread. I’m genuinely curious as to why.

Maybe it’s something obvious I’ve missed and someone else could shed some light on it, as he doesn’t seem very forthcoming.

3 minutes ago, sammy said:

@JPL Why are you taking it so personally?  It was a comment on the pic you posted, not your moral fibre. 

I'm not at all. I just wondered why he'd taken offence to that daft joke I posted. Just got me intrigued, that's all.

Ach don't worry about it @JPL, I think most of us have shared something we hoped would be greeted with a laugh and instead it's fallen flat and I know it feels a bit shit when that's pointed out. I think I may well hold the record for the most negged contribution to the Pictures That Make You Laugh thread ever, when I shared that ridiculous Pineapple Apple Pen thing a few years ago. Ramone even tried to engage open discussion on my mental wellbeing. :lol:

4 hours ago, JPL said:

How weird. I haven’t trolled or pursued anyone with persistent requests or repeated questions. I merely asked once why K decided to single out my joke in a joke thread. I’m genuinely curious as to why.

Maybe it’s something obvious I’ve missed and someone else could shed some light on it, as he doesn’t seem very forthcoming.

fucking sea lions

28 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

I can’t help but read all these posts in the voice of Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy. 

This is the funniest thing I've read on rllmuk in fucking ages! :lol: