DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

Thor

34 minutes ago, bridger said:

I’ve been upgraded at no additional charge too...which is big of them since I’ve got Prime. Maybe they’ve upgraded me to drone delivery. 

Same here. Did they do the same for Series X/S orders does anyone who is getting both know?

At first I thought the upgrade was for early delivery. Very odd communication to be sending to people that have Prime but must be a blanket one for all pre-orders.

58 minutes ago, AceGrace said:

Nervous about ShopTo. All other items delivered last week with the console showing as 0 for Qty on the invoice.

Probably just means that it is sitting in the warehouse until Wednesday.

I was the same for the my Xbox Series X delivery last week. We didn't even get a dispatch notice until the day of release, but it still arrived on launch day. 

That's just how ShopTo does things apparently, so I'm not worried.

I do know that my PS5 is due to be delivered from ShopTo via DPD, and you tend to get an DPD dispatch email the night before delivery, so who knows. 

32 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Same here. Did they do the same for Series X/S orders does anyone who is getting both know?

At first I thought the upgrade was for early delivery. Very odd communication to be sending to people that have Prime but must be a blanket one for all pre-orders.

Yeah, I got the same email for the Series X the Saturday prior and I already have Prime.

Quick rundown from a Series X Amazon deliveree..

I ordered about 2 minutes after pre-order go live so I was right at the front of the queue (not that that necessarily made a difference)

Update email on Saturday morning

Card charged on Monday morning

Dispatch email Monday evening

Order status stayed at dispatched until Tuesday 3am

It then stayed at 'Arrived at depot' until about midday Tuesday when I then got the 'out for delivery' email

Arrived at 5pm

There was a few people that had delivery dates changed to the Wednesday but then they were delivered on the Tuesday anyway so their messaging can be a bit all over the place so keep believing !!

Also, sorry to hear the Playstation 5 is a steaming pile of shit but I am willing to buy one off one of you if you are too embarrassed to sell it on Ebay.:unsure:

1 hour ago, AceGrace said:

Nervous about ShopTo. All other items delivered last week with the console showing as 0 for Qty on the invoice.

Probably just means that it is sitting in the warehouse until Wednesday.

Mines showing as a 1 in the quantity... but still showing processing on the main orders page

47 minutes ago, teddymeow said:

I am reeeeeeeeally looking forward to my MaccyDs breakfast on Thursday.

Think I might try the new breakfast roll. With an extra hash brown. A large coffee. And a cheesy bacon flatbread.

I've been good for a long time!! :lol:

What if they attempt to deliver while you're at the drive-thru? Why take that risk?

24 minutes ago, TommyG said:

Will we be able to download the new Spider-Man game at launch or should I be buying the physical disc version now? 

Their Playstation servers will be absolutely canned on launch day so there's a chance you might not be able to download it for ages or even drops in service. There's always Astro Bot to pass the time.

35 minutes ago, murray said:

I do know that my PS5 is due to be delivered from ShopTo via DPD, and you tend to get an DPD dispatch email the night before delivery, so who knows. 

Will we get an AstroMat? Or Demat Souls, or Bugsmat, or SpiderMat: Mat Matrales?

16 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

Their Playstation servers will be absolutely canned on launch day so there's a chance you might not be able to download it for ages or even drops in service. There's always Astro Bot to pass the time.

Possibly but don't forget it's already launched in most major markets outside of Europe, which should lighten the load somewhat. 

Also; GOT AMAZON EMAIL