DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

Thor

10 minutes ago, StephenM said:

Hah the positive vibes we all needed!

Although the HUD and StockInformer threads have been a great source of entertainment. Some real, er, characters over there. 

As far as I can tell, the possibilities include:

• Payment will be taken today, dispatched either today or tomorrow
  • Payment will be taken at some point, and given they've said next round of orders (going live tomorrow) will be delivered for 10th Dec, that's the worst case scenario for us.

I can live with either of those, to be honest. But would obviously prefer it comes sooner rather than later.

I'm also going to try to get one tomorrow from Amazon/Argos/John Lewis.

7 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

No movement on my Very or Curry's orders, I am ready to start karening.

You'll have to pardon me, Gooner, but it would be somewhat amusing for most of rllmuk if you didn't get one on launch day. You've been preaching the gospel of Sony for ages, and now you're considering doing a Karen … you're basically Sony's version of:

43bw1a.jpg

;)

edit: I am also aware that some would find it amusing if I don't get mine either. :)

1 minute ago, Thor said:

You'll have to pardon me, Gooner, but it would be somewhat amusing for most of rllmuk if you didn't get one on launch day. You've been preaching the gospel of Sony for ages, and now you're considering doing a Karen … you're basically Sony's version of:

43bw1a.jpg

;)

I'd be devastated, i'd have to sit here playing the fucking xbox series x while you all open superior consoles.

Just got charged by Amazon, but it's not yet dispatched.

The annoying thing is, I live literally 10 minutes walk away from the Amazon warehouse in Dunfermline, where my PS5 no doubt is. The package is either sent to Dundee or Edinburgh before coming all the way back here to me.

Would it be mental to hang out by the warehouse's lorry park tomorrow morning, screaming for my package?

Just got a delivery note email from Amazon saying... that my son's Lego for Christmas is arriving today. :doh: Bezos is trolling me.

No money taken here or any change other than delivery "before 10pm tomorrow". However usually I don't get dispatch notes until pretty late in the day from my local depot (above Lego dispatch email came through at 01:37 this morning for example) so I'm going to keep my concern disingenuous for now.