DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

33 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Anyone care to guess when Amazon will take the money? I’ve been doing my best to limit how many kebabs I’m eating until I know the PS5 money has been taken :lol:

I've got a feeling it'll end up being a day or two before they despatch. I don't think I've had such an expensive month, ever! :omg:

Anyone else here with a Currys PC World pre-order? I haven’t heard from them since making payment and getting the ‘Order Acknowledged’ and ‘We are processing your order’ emails back in October. 

I’m praying that I’m getting one on launch day but I’ve got no idea if that’s going to happen. 

50 minutes ago, Pungee said:

Anyone else here with a Currys PC World pre-order? I haven’t heard from them since making payment and getting the ‘Order Acknowledged’ and ‘We are processing your order’ emails back in October. 

I’m praying that I’m getting one on launch day but I’ve got no idea if that’s going to happen. 

I'm the same. What a joke ordering with the £2k code man. I had to try 3 times to get one that would work.

10 minutes ago, museman123 said:

Anyone apart from me not had an Argos dispatch yet?

I’ve not had one either. Though it must be said I managed to bag one when there was a brief second wave of stock so I’d expect to be a little down the pecking order. They’ve charged me though. 

10 minutes ago, MrMorgasaurus said:

I’ve not had one either. Though it must be said I managed to bag one when there was a brief second wave of stock so I’d expect to be a little down the pecking order. They’ve charged me though. 

When was that? I didn't get my preorder in with Argos until the second day (18th).

3 hours ago, Chadruharazzeb said:

Come on, amazon, take my money. You assholes. 

2 hours ago, CovisGod said:

Anyone care to guess when Amazon will take the money? I’ve been doing my best to limit how many kebabs I’m eating until I know the PS5 money has been taken :lol:

I had confirmation today that my XSX will be here for launch day on Tuesday and they still haven't took payment, i'd imagine it will be when it's ready to dispatch. 

Already paid for my PS5 at GAME but it is an in store purchase. 

3 hours ago, CovisGod said:

Given Amazon haven’t taken money for my series x pre order due Tuesday I think you have a wait....