DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

Thor

My Game order payment has been taken today. Fuck me it’s really happening :omg:

Still got no details about shipping or anything as order got caught up in all that forces guest checkout bullshit so if I don’t get a email from them tomorrow I will be following up.

6 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

Still got no details about shipping or anything as order got caught up in all that forces guest checkout bullshit so if I don’t get a email from them tomorrow I will be following up.

Got my confirmation that it's being packed and will be sent out the day before for 24hr delivery.

9 minutes ago, MardiganX said:

I paid 10 quid for DPD delivery and I signed up (again) with the dpd app the other day. Once the thing gets shipped they are pretty good at putting two and two together.

Apparently some people are getting Yodel come up with their GAME orders. 

Mine said “Royal Mail 48hr,” which I’m hoping is code for “DPD,” given it cost a bloody tenner.

I’m on study leave next week, doing a course from home on the Thursday, otherwise I’d be on site at work, so I really want it to come on release day!

Just now, Reynard said:

Got nothing beyond confirmation of the initial order yet from GAME. No money taken either.

What was the last you heard from them @HarryBizzle, seeing as I think we ordered a couple of hours or so apart?

I had an email saying have your money ready last week. 

They’ve said online today that payment will be taken between 10th and 17th, so I imagine we’ll be towards the end of that. 

4 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

I've been checking my PS5 order everyday on Amazon and the green bar has been close to the top with Ordered 17th September. Checking today and its right before the dispatch tick box. Movement at last!

Not to burst your bubble but they move automatically over time regardless of what is happening in the backend. I learnt that the hard way with a few RTX 3080 orders

12 minutes ago, Super Craig said:

I’m ready to be double fucked by Amazon. Yay.

Just as an opposite, my Amazon Series X Pre-Order turned up at midday today with no problems at all so if you’ve ordered your PS5 with them all is not totally lost

(I bloody hope so anyway, my PS5 pre order is also with Amazon....)

I’m one of those horrible cunts that managed to get two pre-orders (the other is with Amazon), which is going to my brother. But whichever one arrives here first is mine. That little prick can cry me a river if something goes wrong with either of the orders.

The Game one is in store collection as I have always done that with new consoles and back in September had a glimmer of hope that midnight store launches would be a thing. I’m in Glasgow so should be able to pick it up fine first thing in the morning along with a load of other preordered stuff.

Bubbles boys.... big, fucking, foamy, floating bubbles!!

41 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

Apparently some people are getting Yodel come up with their GAME orders.

The order I got from GAME for my brother has now turned to Yodel and mine's coming from Amazon, this could be a fun launch day.

I just hope Amazon have learnt from today.

I'm still thinking that this is all happening too early and they could be breaking the release date? Argos club here, got a text with a DPD reference on Saturday evening but it doesn't seem to be in DPD's system whatsoever so I'm a bit confused, at least the argos xb orders seemed to show up yesterday. It's going to be a long week.

Just now, SeanR said:

Maybe it doesn’t go in the system until it’s picked up?

But then how is there a reference number? I just find it odd to be given tracking details 12 days before it's due and those tracking details don't exist in the system. I can't remember ever ordering anything and being given tracking details almost two weeks before it's actually dispatched. Most likely it's an argos fuck up I guess.

Just now, Minion said:

But then how is there a reference number? I just find it odd to be given tracking details 12 days before it's due and those tracking details don't exist in the system. I can't remember ever ordering anything and being given tracking details almost two weeks before it's actually dispatched. Most likely it's an argos fuck up I guess.

two systems? Booking and Transit?