DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

1 hour ago, Down by Law said:

IT'S HERE!

126179908_10158566220515803_189857110041

126286930_10158566220590803_656987647657

126391887_10158566220675803_776691907152

The Fireplace that is :hmm: Now that's built and installed I have to remove all those ikea units and build the shelves, by then hopefully my amazon order removes itself from the depot. At least i'm keeping busy :lol:

That wallpaper looks deer.

5 minutes ago, WizRider said:

Arrived just after 9am this morning thanks to shopto.net (and delivered by DPD).  The wife (who bought them for me) asked me if I wanted to open them now or at Xmas.

I've gone with Xmas (can't beat a new console on Xmas day!).

Does mean I'll have to ignore the world for the next 37 days though.

20201119_090350.jpg

You probably want to set them up and test them before Xmas... I expect there will lots of updating and downloading on the big day.... Admire your resolve BTW :) 

Just now, MattyP said:

You probably want to set them up and test them before Xmas... I expect there will lots of updating and downloading on the big day.... Admire your resolve... :) 

I won't get a chance to play them on Xmas day really either (two youngish kids that will take all my attention).

I will make sure I get time to connect them up though and get the updates and downloads going. 

10 minutes ago, Dukesy said:

Still nothing from Game/Yodel. No wonder Game we're panic emailing yesterday. 

I've just about given up hope of it coming today. 

Anyone else had any updates?

I can only think of a couple of people who have had updates from GAME to say that they'd be getting theirs today.

For the rest of us, it would appear that they haven't even been dispatched yet.

I wasn't too fussed about getting it today, as I am working and have made no special arrangements, but was expecting to get it by tomorrow (which is looking unlikely now).

In these situations, what bothers me the most is the lack of communication.  I can appreciate unprecedented demand, limited delivery slots and all that, but just some basic updates would be good.

6 minutes ago, djbhammer said:

I'm curious to know what happened to @Sng delivery!  I'm not even getting a PS5 and I'm nervous to know what happened!  Hope it's a good outcome!

Enjoying the updates everyone and pet photos, Series X for me but loving the energy! ^_^

All good. He came back with both boxes and apologised so I didn't have to publicly shame him this time!

And damn, son, the digital looks good.