DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

5 minutes ago, Minion said:

But then how is there a reference number? I just find it odd to be given tracking details 12 days before it's due and those tracking details don't exist in the system. I can't remember ever ordering anything and being given tracking details almost two weeks before it's actually dispatched. Most likely it's an argos fuck up I guess.

I reckon the numbers will be generated on DPD's system when the sellers make the initial arrangement for collection. But the number would only become trackable once DPD initiates collection/delivery.

That's my theory anyway.

12 hours ago, MardiganX said:

My Game order payment has been taken today. Fuck me it’s really happening :omg:

Still got no details about shipping or anything as order got caught up in all that forces guest checkout bullshit so if I don’t get a email from them tomorrow I will be following up.

I was in the same position as you with guest checkout,  I've just managed to link my guest order to my game account which at least shows it exists.

Try using the game order tracking page with your guest order while signed into your game account

4 hours ago, Minion said:

That's a possibility I suppose. I'm not worried anyway, just don't appreciate being taunted like this with false hope that it could be coming sooner...

Well, seeing as its released tomorrow in the states, I can't see Sony kicking up a massive fuss if they ship early in Europe.

18 minutes ago, gospvg said:

image.png

Need moar proof!

14 minutes ago, Tomdominer said:

Well, seeing as its released tomorrow in the states, I can't see Sony kicking up a massive fuss if they ship early in Europe.

Exactly, why delay, ship today!

Just received an email film Game advising my order is ‘On it’s way’. Now it’s an in store collection so expect it will be held until next week but could be interesting for the orders that are getting delivered direct from Game or anywhere else. Exciting!!

1 hour ago, Reynard said:

When some of you in here mention noticing delivery companies changing on your orders, where are you seeing this?

I don't remember seeing the free yesterday, might send a message to ask why free delivery costs £9.99.

free.thumb.jpg.4c490136195e0ae33605be847ff54d76.jpg

Just now, gooner4life said:

This is an unacceptable shit-show from Sony, shipping accessories and games ahead of the actual console is ludicrous.

It just guarantees you have them for when you get your console so I don't mind! Would rather have them before launch day then risk it after

3 minutes ago, Uzi said:

It just guarantees you have them for when you get your console so I don't mind! Would rather have them before launch day then risk it after

Or they could just ship them at the same time? the consoles are here, just release them tomorrow when the US & Aus etc get them.

10 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

This is an unacceptable shit-show from Sony, shipping accessories and games ahead of the actual console is ludicrous.

Not really. At least it's better than the other way around? At least when you get your console you have the games ready to play. Ideally both at the same time would be the ideal here... :D Perhaps its Sony's version of SmartDelivery?!

Just now, Uncle Mike said:

The other way round implies you get the console a week early? I'd probably prefer that, to be honest.

Poor choice of words! I mean the games and peripherals potentially arriving late, rather than the console arriving early.