DISPATCHED! - The PlayStation 5 "IT'S HAPPENING!" thread

Thor

5 minutes ago, Madness said:

The USB cable is in a cardboard box in the box, it’s hidden in one of the folds. It’s quite hard to find as it doesn’t look like it opens!

You hero! That would have either ended up in the bin or the attic otherwise

2 hours ago, Herbalizer said:

Got my despatch email from Very. Excitement and hype can now commence.

Me too - it's not arrived with Yodel yet though so I guess it'll be tomorrow/Monday before it arrives?  Doesn't matter either way tbf - it's much better than the 17/12 we were told was the expected delivery date!

44 minutes ago, GaryC said:

Me too - it's not arrived with Yodel yet though so I guess it'll be tomorrow/Monday before it arrives?  Doesn't matter either way tbf - it's much better than the 17/12 we were told was the expected delivery date!

2 hours ago, Herbalizer said:

Got my despatch email from Very. Excitement and hype can now commence.

Same - I trust we're all looking forward to receiving our PSPlus/controller/anything bundled minus the console? ;)

I'm actually a little worried as next Tuesday is my only day in the office since May, as I need to go in and induct a new member of staff. Half-expecting Yodel to turn up precisely when I'm in the office, and do their favourite trick of hoofing the box over the gate :/

5 hours ago, Herbalizer said:

I expect them to come tomorrow. Yodel deliver on Saturdays.

Sounds like Yodel didn't get that memo!

Yodel.thumb.png.49329acc42da1d3200d335de8c750f6d.png

Any day but Tuesday is all I'm hoping for. Any day but Tuesday.

I'm not just fretting over potential delay if I'm not in to receive it, but on the impressive quantity of items that have been thrown over our gate over the years. Many of which have survived, but aside from cases where we've had packages water-damaged from being rained on throughout the day, we've had items damaged from the impact - I've had an Nvidia Shield arrive in two halves because it separated on impact [impressively, having put it back together on the day, it actually still works five years on, so that's testament to the build quality of the device]; and a full railway set arrive with the engine smashed on landing, which was a bit of a bummer as it was a) meant as a Christmas gift and b) an out of production model.

2 hours ago, Wiper said:

Sounds like Yodel didn't get that memo!

Yodel.thumb.png.49329acc42da1d3200d335de8c750f6d.png

Any day but Tuesday is all I'm hoping for. Any day but Tuesday.

I'm not just fretting over potential delay if I'm not in to receive it, but on the impressive quantity of items that have been thrown over our gate over the years. Many of which have survived, but aside from cases where we've had packages water-damaged from being rained on throughout the day, we've had items damaged from the impact - I've had an Nvidia Shield arrive in two halves because it separated on impact [impressively, having put it back together on the day, it actually still works five years on, so that's testament to the build quality of the device]; and a full railway set arrive with the engine smashed on landing, which was a bit of a bummer as it was a) meant as a Christmas gift and b) an out of production model.

Mine is in Llanelli depot. No reason why it wont be delivered/stolen tomorrow