PlayStation 5 stock alerts

Pob

My sisters appears to be stolen after arriving at the DPD warehouse and then just sitting there, should have been delivered two days ago - Curry’s won’t refund her for 2 weeks “in case it turns up” what the actual fuck <_< that’s her sons Christmas present she’d saved really hard for. 

Has the official charging dock appeared back in stock anywhere?

I've had one on order with Currys for a couple of weeks and there's no sign of it happening any time soon.

It's still showing as "In Progress" in my account but they don't even seem to have it on their online store anymore.

15 hours ago, cubik said:

Has the official charging dock appeared back in stock anywhere?

I've had one on order with Currys for a couple of weeks and there's no sign of it happening any time soon.

It's still showing as "In Progress" in my account but they don't even seem to have it on their online store anymore.

I got mine from Coolshop which left there 04/12 - it passed Netherlands exports 07/12 and the Royal Mail are waiting to get it but I have had no further update since it passed exports :unsure:

On 04/12/2020 at 17:53, Crhis said:

Just got an email through to say that my Game order placed yesterday is being packed.

I don’t know how much you can read in to the tea leaves with that - potentially a further restock before the 24th? 

Have you received this yet? I have one being delivered for a friend, said it was dispatched about 2 weeks ago now. Had an e-mail to say it would be delivered by royal mail by 9pm yesterday and we still haven't received it.

Thing is getting in touch with game is nigh on impossible, contacted them by e-mail 5 days ago and still nothing, they don't have a number to call or anything on their website....

Just now, Crhis said:

My Royal Mail email said delivery today and they expect to be at my address between 10:19-14:19 - nothing yet.

Ahhh, did you get a text on the day or something then? The last i've seen is an e-mail stating yesterday any time up until 9pm (which obviously didn't turn up) and i've not seen / heard anything since.