PlayStation 5 stock alerts

Pob

3 minutes ago, Popo said:

Wednesday. 

My game order is due on 5th feb. Yet they saaid they were packing it for delivery. No updates. So fuck knows when it will arrive. 

Im actually regretting buying it to be honest. I keep getting buyers remorse. 

4 minutes ago, Ry said:

My game order is due on 5th feb. Yet they saaid they were packing it for delivery. No updates. So fuck knows when it will arrive. 

Im actually regretting buying it to be honest. I keep getting buyers remorse. 

I can help if you change your mind (assuming its a disk version) :D

6 mins late to the party. Despite making sure my 1-click was set up and I was logged into all devices this weekend, when I clicked through I was logged out and there was no option for 1-click. Just an option to add to basket, which failed repeatedly.

I got one this morning from Amazon too. Coming tomorrow, it's a late birthday gift for my son. Thought it'd be a lot later than it was though, my son's birthday was yesterday. Stock informer came through for me, much quicker than the twitch channel.

Well that was a one of the great poo's off all times! Just sat down phone in hand discord alert came up somehow snagged one off Amazon. I've tried to get one via discord for so long (both on PS5 and the Nvidia GFX cards) so many times, but always just missed out. Today however my bowels won it. 

And THAT wife, is why it always pays to bring your mobile into the toilet with you (she won't be impressed with either of these pieces of information).  

I was at the pay screen before my stock informer notification came out. Just got lucky and refreshed at the right time.

hit ‘pay’ and got an error.

Then they were sold out.

4 minutes ago, Adrock said:

I got one this morning from Amazon too. Coming tomorrow, it's a late birthday gift for my son. Thought it'd be a lot later than it was though, my son's birthday was yesterday. Stock informer came through for me, much quicker than the twitch channel.

Yes, it's worth pointing out that the Stock Informer Telegram group got the drop on the Twitch channel on this occasion - for anyone hunting, using both is advisable. 

2 minutes ago, Popo said:

Yes, it's worth pointing out that the Stock Informer Telegram group got the drop on the Twitch channel on this occasion - for anyone hunting, using both is advisable. 

I'll second that, I had both open and it was the horrible Stock Informer alarm that went off.

7 minutes ago, Nosejam said:

Fucks sake, if you’re at work as a key worker you have no chance of getting one of these. Missed out on so many  I’m not sure I even want one anymore!

I'm WFH today and I still missed out.

It's put me off getting one, to be honest. I really don't need one and I'm literally just getting one because of the thrill of the chase. If I got one, I'd play Astro and Demon Souls and that would be it until another exclusive came out that I was interested in.

In fact, I'm going to turn off my stock alerts and save my money until next month. Got far too many games to play as it is. This is stupid.

58 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

I thought you've got one already @HarryBizzle?

SCALPER ALERT!

Edit: Thought I'd better put this here, just in case it wasn't obvious ;)

It's not for scalping. It's for my PS5 supercomputer, and I'll be using that to do the scalping.

(Buying for family).

5 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

It's not for scalping. It's for my PS5 supercomputer, and I'll be using that to do the scalping.

(Buying for family).

He's been caught, ban request.

1 hour ago, Jamie John said:

I'm WFH today and I still missed out.

It's put me off getting one, to be honest. I really don't need one and I'm literally just getting one because of the thrill of the chase. If I got one, I'd play Astro and Demon Souls and that would be it until another exclusive came out that I was interested in.

In fact, I'm going to turn off my stock alerts and save my money until next month. Got far too many games to play as it is. This is stupid.

:D FOMO. I think the inner tech geek in me wants one to tinker with but I know after a week or two it would be sat getting little use after I've tinkered with Astrobot. Nothing new on the horizon I actually want to play and not fussed about Demons Souls or Spiderman. 

If I could rent one for a couple of weeks I would...  guessing demo pods will be a thing of the past now too.... :D And besides all this I don't have enough time to play the things I have... So just going to appreciate what I do have and not what I don't. Funny enough been playing Super Mario Galaxy again on my Wii recently and its fantastic. Still puts lots of new games to shame. The music etc... lovely. Anyway.... Good luck with the hunt everyone!

Something seems to be happening at Argos. They're mucking with their links and I seem to have managed to get one into my trolley by moving it from my wishlist. On the website it say not available but on the app it says next day delivery. Can't actually checkout, though.

17 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

Something seems to be happening at Argos. They're mucking with their links and I seem to have managed to get one into my trolley by moving it from my wishlist. On the website it say not available but on the app it says next day delivery. Can't actually checkout, though.

That wishlist to basket thing has been around for a while. But yes, news from the block is that they'll be up in the early hours of tomorrow. I'll be in bed.

3 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

That wishlist to basket thing has been around for a while. But yes, news from the block is that they'll be up in the early hours of tomorrow. I'll be in bed.

Apparently some bot company found some exploit that let them order and pick up a few consoles. No idea if it's real or not:

This is more exciting than actual PS5 ownership!

Argos have cancelled all the orders that were made by those hackers, so there's some justice, at least. Now that stock is becoming marginally easier to come by, CEX will hopefully drop their buy price, which should, in turn, put off the scalpers.