PlayStation 5 stock alerts

I just refreshed the page and its updated. Not all bundles are out of stock

image.thumb.png.f28912a441538650cd03b157c83f394f.png

Few others too, but by the time I get to log in they'll be gone. This queue is just out and out rubbish.

Edit: Bundles tried to auto correct to Bungles, which would be more apt for all the retailers today.

5 minutes ago, Links said:

Wow disregard my last posts. Very have just confirmed my order I've just received a confirmation text. This is a fucking emotional rollercoaster. 

I had a text earlier saying thank you for placing my order, I'm assuming the confirmation text is different to this?

Queue status has just updated with the following:

We're sorry to tell you that stock is now sold out for PlayStation 5. Please continue to check for future stock updates on game.co.uk

There is no god. :(

Here we go. Last chance, but not for today. Fuck knows when, but keep an eye on Argos and supposedly Curry's (again)..

Obviously there is no guarantee either of these pages wont fall over the minute they open up for orders or whatever (lets face it, they obviously will), so please bear that in mind.

1 minute ago, Mr Ben said:

Nope, despite the button allowing you to try and nab one, it then says out of stock.

There are a few people who’ve been trying intermittently and managing to check out. Someone posted that they managed it at 18.10 over on HUKD. 

Other useful links:

HUKD thread:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ps5-pre-order-info-thread-subscribe-3544651

and Stockinformer.co.uk is useful both for the alerts and Telegram group alerts. The latter can only be posted on by StockInformer, so there are only posts when there’s actual stock. 

Also Argos has the option to add to trolley right now, but you cant actually check out......for some reason :hmm:

Edit: No stock, yet, but I dunno why they allow you to add to your shopping cart, then cockblock you, when they should just not allow you to add to cart in the first place.

That's been like that all day. There's no option for delivery and of course no shops open anyway.

Isuspect it will be an exercise in frustration for the next few weeks with rumours of stock arriving and then it instantly selling out. I'll be pure luck if you stumble across it at the right time. 

When the PS4 and Xboxone were coming out I put down a €20 deposit in Smyths and they wrote my name on a waiting list. Didn't get either at launch but I knew roughly when I could expect one. 

Six years later and that high tech solution has been replaced by a free for all mess for both console launches. Great progress. 

Amazon Spain was supposed to sell new stock at 13:00. So there I was, trying to not leave my office at any cost, constantly hitting F5. At 15:15, the thing finally appears but I couldn't get it in my cart. I even ask my brother to try as well (he'd managed to get one in the morning at the Game website), but in the end we both fail. Ressigned to wait for a new wave, I go back to my boring duties, and 2 hours later my brother calls. This superhero of a man tells me he's spent the afternoon (he has the time, as he is on furlough) hunting one PS5 for me, and he has finally succeded at Carrefour. :hug::omg:

Are any of us in the Netherlands? It's a nightmare for pre-ordering anything here.

It seems to have been a pretty glowing launch, especially with some new stuff to play which both plays and looks great. Once the excitement spreads around it's only going to make getting one even harder.

I have just managed to get myself a console, so assuming that my Tesco reservation comes through in early December, I am happy to allow a Manchester forumite to meet up and purchase it with me at cost

I say Manchester as the PS5 is reserved in Rochdale, its a disc version

However I am prepared to pick it up and ship it out, but I would need the full cost and postage before I collect, not looking to scalp anyone

If no one wants it then I will probably just not collect, this is assuming that Tesco come good

Yes I would be very interested and happy to pay for shipping costs

4 hours ago, MikeF said:

I have just managed to get myself a console, so assuming that my Tesco reservation comes through in early December, I am happy to allow a Manchester forumite to meet up and purchase it with me at cost

I say Manchester as the PS5 is reserved in Rochdale, its a disc version

However I am prepared to pick it up and ship it out, but I would need the full cost and postage before I collect, not looking to scalp anyone

If no one wants it then I will probably just not collect, this is assuming that Tesco come good