PlayStation 5 stock alerts

Pob

6 hours ago, Jamie John said:

If I got one, I'd play Astro and Demon Souls and that would be it until another exclusive came out that I was interested in.

Also play Sackboy as it is excellent.

19 minutes ago, Gotters said:

why would Argos do that, aren't you virtually guaranteeing that people with bots setup will be the only ones getting them with an early hours drop ?

Apparently neither Hotstock nor Stockinformer triggered and there was about 2 hours where it was easy to get one. So hopefully not!

I was fast asleep. :)

On the way, but may be late

Unfortunately, your delivery is running behind schedule. We're working to make sure the delay doesn’t affect your final delivery time. Your package may still arrive today.

It's not coming today is it!

EDIT: There's still hope!

Tuesday, 26 January

2:23 PM Out for delivery

Southampton, GB

1:24 PM Package arrived at the final delivery station

Southampton, GB

11:32 AM Delay in delivery due to external factors

Southampton, GB

10:54 AM Out for delivery

Southampton, GB

At this point you'd think the big online retailers would just put up general preorders (Restricted to 1 per person) and just ship the bloody things out as they get them. It's not like they're never going to get any more stock. They'll be selling the things for years.

I fucking hate GAME and im very tempted to cancel my order and get a refund.

But their customer service team seem unable to actually reply to any request. And i cant cancel the order via the site as there is no actual order in my account. 

12 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

Southampton area?

Nah, I'm inside the M25 so it might be slightly different. I didn't even get the dispatched email. First I knew about it was my wife phoning me in a panic because she didn't have the passcode for the driver. I'd missed the email for the passcode but it turned up pretty close to when the item turned up.

Edit : in fact, it turned up 29 minutes before the delivery driver was asking for it.

52 minutes ago, Flub said:

At this point you'd think the big online retailers would just put up general preorders (Restricted to 1 per person) and just ship the bloody things out as they get them. It's not like they're never going to get any more stock. They'll be selling the things for years.

Doubt if they care. As long as they come in and go out, they are happy.

Retailers dream scenario really. Unless they value customers of course.

6 hours ago, Ry said:

I fucking hate GAME and im very tempted to cancel my order and get a refund.

But their customer service team seem unable to actually reply to any request. And i cant cancel the order via the site as there is no actual order in my account. 

GAME's name change to BundleCunts is long overdue.

33 minutes ago, Oz said:

available from these sellers in amazon. lovely. delivery is free. with amazon prime.

image.thumb.png.03ca92e1f8ba3250e0cb60ca1ae0e1a6.png

Amazon will take a HEFTY chunk off that price, OK, they are still making bank, but AMZ will be taking roughly 20%, they'll make more from market pklace sellers fee's than selling a PS5 themselves!!

4 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

Amazon will take a HEFTY chunk off that price, OK, they are still making bank, but AMZ will be taking roughly 20%, they'll make more from market pklace sellers fee's than selling a PS5 themselves!!

so you're saying that amazon ARE the scalpers? :sherlock:

34 minutes ago, Triple A said:

lol jokers - prices are edging downward on eBay now so these guys will be left with stock if they don't keep up

they are fucking doing my head in. this situation is really awful. I can't think of a shitier console launch situation. I cannot believe no one can do anything about this. I would not mind paying extra if I could get it from an official channel. but I am not buying it from these fucking wankers. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Majestyk said:

The light at the end of the tunnel is some of these fucks are bound to get stuck with them as the amount of folks willing to overpay will probably drop off before stock becomes plentiful. 

I am just not sure. I get the feeling we could end the year in this situation. Just due to covid and all stock being sold online. Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Or is that an incoming train?