Jump to content

PlayStation 5 stock alerts


Pob
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

How'd you manage that, then?

 

I got it from Ace.co.uk, of all places. I'd never heard of them, but someone posted a link in the stock checking Discord I belong to. I looked on it and it said 'Delivery: December', so I had my doubts, but they had a good rating on Trustpilot, so I just impulsively ordered one, more to see what would happen than anything else. It all seemed to go through fine, but then I didn't get an order confirmation, so I rang them up, and after being on hold for nearly 40 minutes I eventually got through to someone who said it was all fine, but it would be sent directly from 'the supplier', not Ace themselves. I remained dubious, especially when I didn't get any dispatch emails or tracking information or anything. However, I came home yesterday to discover a DPD card which could only be for the console, as I wasn't expecting anything else. I rearranged the delivery for today, as I'm WFH, and that's all she wrote! Snagged a copy of Demon Soul's from @Hoodedclaw for a good price, too, so I'm going to get it set up now and then get stuck in later.

 

If you're still looking for one, It's worth checking out the Ace website. I think it's so obscure that the scalpers don't have any bots for it, which is the only reason I managed to get one. Their 'supplier' turned out to be a Birmingham-based company called CentreSoft. I'd never heard of them, either, but they came through for me, and they have a listing on their website, as well as a phone number where you'll probably be able to talk to an actual person, so who knows?

 

Anyway, :omg::omg::omg:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

I got it from Ace.co.uk, of all places. I'd never heard of them, but someone posted a link in the stock checking Discord I belong to. I looked on it and it said 'Delivery: December', so I had my doubts, but they had a good rating on Trustpilot, so I just impulsively ordered one, more to see what would happen than anything else. It all seemed to go through fine, but then I didn't get an order confirmation, so I rang them up, and after being on hold for nearly 40 minutes I eventually got through to someone who said it was all fine, but it would be sent directly from 'the supplier', not Ace themselves. I remained dubious, especially when I didn't get any dispatch emails or tracking information or anything. However, I came home yesterday to discover a DPD card which could only be for the console, as I wasn't expecting anything else. I rearranged the delivery for today, as I'm WFH, and that's all she wrote! Snagged a copy of Demon Soul's from @Hoodedclaw for a good price, too, so I'm going to get it set up now and then get stuck in later.

 

If you're still looking for one, It's worth checking out the Ace website. I think it's so obscure that the scalpers don't have any bots for it, which is the only reason I managed to get one. Their 'supplier' turned out to be a Birmingham-based company called CentreSoft. I'd never heard of them, either, but they came through for me, and they have a listing on their website, as well as a phone number where you'll probably be able to talk to an actual person, so who knows?

 

Anyway, :omg::omg::omg:

 

 

Centresoft have been around for decades, pretty sure they were part of the official PS1 launch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well done. I think there's supposedly a bit more stock coming in Feb (possible rumours of tomorrow), but we'll see. I don't have any intention of staying up at night to get one, but have got alerts set up and am hoping I get one when I'm awake and at a computer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

Centresoft have been around for decades, pretty sure they were part of the official PS1 launch.

Think they used to be distributors in the UK of old 8-bit titles from the US - called themselves US GOLD. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Christ, it's big.

 

IMG_20210203_152752.thumb.jpg.858f6b09ef5bbd5427d488dd02cff7f3.jpg

 

What do we reckon - enough clearance? There's about 1.5 inches above it and 2 inches to either side. 3 inches at the back.

 

I can't have it vertical. I need to hide it from my wife.

 

It's upside down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

There's enough space, in my uneducated view, but the hot air spitting out of the back and not having anywhere to go might bother me. It's quite warm back there.

 

There's a big cable hole at the back of the unit. I've turned it the right way up now and put the base on, and I've moved the shelf above it up a rung. It'll be fine.

 

:unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Timmo said:

It's hard to think of an uglier console. Christ.

 

Conversely, I think it's one of my favourite looking consoles. I love the look of the machine. 

It also does look better when it's not - upside down, not on it's stand and crammed into a tiny brown wood enclosure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

 

Conversely, I think it's one of my favourite looking consoles. I love the look of the machine. 

It also does look better when it's not upside down, not on it's stand and crammed into a tiny brown wood enclosure. 

 

:hmm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.190d09055fe17c72f577762ddd964fa2.png

 

Apologies for the blur.

 

I know it's been said before, but

 

1 hour ago, Jamie John said:

Christ, it's big.

 

Still, I'm happy. I already like the menu screen a lot more than the Series X's. :)

 

Anyway, I'll stop spamming the thread now. Good luck to all of you still looking!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

image.thumb.png.190d09055fe17c72f577762ddd964fa2.png

 

Apologies for the blur.

 

I know it's been said before, but

 

 

Still, I'm happy. I already like the menu screen a lot more than the Series X's. :)

 

Anyway, I'll stop spamming the thread now. Good luck to all of you still looking!

 

On its side it still looks like a clam that's had a bad stroke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kevvy Metal said:

 

Conversely, I think it's one of my favourite looking consoles. I love the look of the machine. 

It also does look better when it's not - upside down, not on it's stand and crammed into a tiny brown wood enclosure. 


why lie about it tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

Well done. I think there's supposedly a bit more stock coming in Feb (possible rumours of tomorrow), but we'll see. I don't have any intention of staying up at night to get one, but have got alerts set up and am hoping I get one when I'm awake and at a computer.

From a Dutch group:

Quote

PS5 Patrick update 11:30 03-02:

Genoemde datums zijn leverdatums bij de retailer. Niet de datum dat het online word aangeboden.
De meeste retailers hebben 1 tot 3 werkdagen nodig om het intern te verwerken, al kan een snelle drop nooit uitgesloten worden.
Veel voorraad komt helemaal niet online omdat het bestemd is voor pre-orders.

PS5 consoles:
De droogte is voorbij. De komende weken krijgen verschillende retailers grotere hoeveelheden consoles.

(NETHERLANDS AND BELGIUM)
03-02 DreamLand 1K disk
03-02 Intertoys 1K disk.
04-02 DreamLand 1K disk
04-02 Cora 800 disk
04-02 Fnac 600 disk
04-02 NedGame 800 disk
04-02 GameMania + 2,5K disk
05-02 CoolBlue 400 disk & 300 digi
05-02 Bol.com 4K disk

 

(REST OF EUROPE)
Amazon.IT .ES .CO.UK
- Hebben mogelijk voorraad of krijgen deze binnenkort. Voor deze websites krijg ik helaas geen informatie over directe leveringen.
Wel voor .DE en .FR

 

(GERMANY)
Niet voor NL relevante, maar wel benoemenswaardige console leveringen;
29-01 Saturn 4,5K disk 500 digital
30-01 MM 3,5K disk 1600 digital
Duitse media voorspellen dat hiermee de pre-orders afgehandeld zullen zijn. Vrije verkoop zit er dus aan te komen.
Op 10-02, ontvangt Saturn weer een levering van 2k disk consoles.

So the Europe area seems to get a significant stock drop in the next few days.

 

So be ready February 3-5. These are supply dates to the retailer warehouse, if and when they drop it in free stock is another question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MNFRMTMRRW said:

From a Dutch group:

So the Europe area seems to get a significant stock drop in the next few days.

 

So be ready February 3-5. These are supply dates to the retailer warehouse, if and when they drop it in free stock is another question.

Is that you Q?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kevvy Metal said:

 

Conversely, I think it's one of my favourite looking consoles. I love the look of the machine. 

It also does look better when it's not - upside down, not on it's stand and crammed into a tiny brown wood enclosure. 

You mean “left in its box”?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.