PlayStation 5 stock alerts

Pob

17 minutes ago, Gotters said:

IFGO - says a preorder for 26th Feb delivery ! 

Dunno how, didn't see a queue - sat in a queue at 9am to login as everybody expected a drop, then left it on the bundle page.

Clicked on a bundle at 955 on the off chance and it took me thru to checkout with no wait time, think I still had the 60m window from the previous queue at 9am.

Went for a crappy bundle as better chance of getting one, so got the Digital only with an extra controller and some gameware tat to stick in a drawer

Been on the Retro Alpha Wolf twitch for last day or so as a useful resource to follow the chat - oddly their stock warning didn't trigger though so getting a bit salty in there now.

This, that escalated rather quickly. Sat in a queue for a bundle on my phone and laptop, see which one comes through first....

4 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

GAME can stick their ridiculous bundles and £10-20 delivery up their backsides.

The scalpers will await your custom with open arms....

6 minutes ago, PeteBrant said:

Got a text just now from my son telling me to check my email . He’s just bought me one from game for my birthday . I actually cried . ( not cos I’m getting a ps5 but cos you know, what he done did). 

Is this your son?

image.thumb.png.8e0d8bcf81669680424936abe639e225.png

Also, congratulations!

Game have been pretty nuts. The bundles are laughable then if you want it sent out earlier than 2 weeks you have to pay for their Priority Delivery at £20.

It's mad how hard these things are to get. 

2 hours ago, womblingfree said:

Game are the high street equivalent of those fake auctions they used to advertise in the tabloids promising Megadrives for a fiver, then you end up spending fifty quid on a toy camera that doesn’t work.

<<GOLF SALE>>

It's a very frustrating experience, not only do you have to deal with online retailers that are twats of the highest order, but then you've got the added problem of scalping cunts waiting in the wings to scoop up everything they can.

If only there was something else waiting in the wings to absorb the cash....oh.

I don't ever recall demand outstripping supply like this, I appreciate it's unprecidented times but trying to get a switch shortly after release was a knob too. The new normal can fuck off out of it.

3 minutes ago, Polmon said:

It's an absolute shower of shit. Why can't I just preorder one and get it sent when stock comes in? What's the fucking point in this scramble each time some stock comes along? 

Like you know, from Sony direct or something....?

Apologies for shtting the thread up, and kicking it back to the top of the page. There is no stock. The end.

7 hours ago, PeteBrant said:

Got a text just now from my son telling me to check my email . He’s just bought me one from game for my birthday . I actually cried . ( not cos I’m getting a ps5 but cos you know, what he done did). 

Forgot to tell you it's on your credit card.

I’ve stopped trying. I’d still like a PS5 but it’s not worth the effort. I can’t keep alerts open all day and be ready to quickly buy the thing. It’s ridiculous. I might try again in a month or two and see if there’s stock.

Think I managed to get one from Ace for a friend. Had to create an account (never heard of them before but they seem legit) so I was convinced it would be out of stock by the time I finished, and indeed it was, but I refreshed the page a few times over the next couple of minutes and then got asked for my card details. 

Worth noting that the only alert I got for this was the discord channel that got posted here a while ago. Not one of the other stock alert things I follow track them I think so they actually had them in stock for quite a long time (first notification was at 06:47, final one at 07:17. Looks like I got my order in at 07:16!)

1 hour ago, Majora said:

Think I managed to get one from Ace for a friend. Had to create an account (never heard of them before but they seem legit) so I was convinced it would be out of stock by the time I finished, and indeed it was, but I refreshed the page a few times over the next couple of minutes and then got asked for my card details. 

Worth noting that the only alert I got for this was the discord channel that got posted here a while ago. Not one of the other stock alert things I follow track them I think so they actually had them in stock for quite a long time (first notification was at 06:47, final one at 07:17. Looks like I got my order in at 07:16!)

Oh damn! That means I could have got one for my mate, ha thanks for the info and congrats!

9 minutes ago, Andy_Why said:

I'm still getting an invalid invite when I click that Discord link. Not even getting far enough to change server options unfortunately. Thanks though!

I don't really use Discord a lot but I think invite links are set to expire after 24 hours by default. Just created a new one with no expiry, does this work for you?

https://discord.gg/aN5SgEEAjb

10 minutes ago, Majora said:

I don't really use Discord a lot but I think invite links are set to expire after 24 hours by default. Just created a new one with no expiry, does this work for you?

https://discord.gg/aN5SgEEAjb

oops sorry i thought this was a global invite and I clicked it but I even screwed that up as I tried accessing with a new account but apparently have one, now the invite has expired, sorry chaps.